Social Summer Dota League

Defense of the Ancients (DotA)
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 LppT vs. VF (Unconfirmed/incomplete)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
DavidwhY

avatar

Posts : 153
Join date : 2008-12-16
Location : Auckland, New Zealand

PostSubject: LppT vs. VF (Unconfirmed/incomplete)   Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:59 am

Game 1 LppT wins
Game 2 VF wins

After we confirm/sort out the issues we are having will post the screen shots of game end.

Basically the two teams are on disagreement over the fact that LppT could not play the third game after 3.5 hours already of host testing, and two games.
After 5 minutes of talking to windwalkah, we very reluctantly decided to play the last game but as I was talking to Simon on msn, I said ok we'll play he said dw, I'll reschedule it and start round 6 for now. At this point he afked so I contacted icehsm on msn who was appearing online who was either afk/ignoring me, and the rest were not on bnet.

The arguements really are pointless to list here and I've talked to other people about it, some like Simon who agree with vf some who agree with me, it really shouldn't matter and unless absolutely has to be, I won't post it publically on the forum, although if any individuals are interested I can explain the short version to them via msn or PM.

If my understanding of what Simon said is correct we will reschedule and this post will be updated then.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.anonxerenrichment.blogspot.com
DavidwhY

avatar

Posts : 153
Join date : 2008-12-16
Location : Auckland, New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: LppT vs. VF (Unconfirmed/incomplete)   Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:29 am

Due to the managed of VF; icehsm being so unnecessarily rude I'm gonna post up exactly what has happened, not missing anything to not be bias.
After round 5 is posted, icehsm adds me on msn, we talk about a date and I offer him a few and he says out of all the days to the deadline, Sunday is the only day to play. So we agree to play. On Sunday 8pm, lppt drizzt txts me telling me hes gonna be 15-20 minutes late. I msn icehsm telling him that we will be 15-30 minutes late (even though drizzt said 15-20).



18:08:20DavidwhYTedlol
2009-2-119:47:53DavidwhYTedone guy running a little late from work maybe latest 8 30 is that ok
2009-2-119:47:59DavidwhYTedsays should be 815 tho
2009-2-119:48:06TedDavidwhYwell we are all ready now
2009-2-119:48:09TedDavidwhYbut we dont mind waiting

He shows up 15 minutes late, definitely no more then 20. At this point we are now looking for a host. Tangerine is a good host which unfortunately was in a scrim/planning to be in one. Windwalkah was afk. So we test their host, which was bad (to at least three of our members), and the testing, waiting in chan, took a total of at least 45 min. The result was soisoisoi hosted on his LC which he set up after we disagreed on their other host.

We play game 1 and win, we play game 2 and they win. By now it has been 3 hours. As anyone can agree a third game would take most likely more then thirty minutes, and we all planned the day based on 3.5 hours maximum. Drizzt had to sleep for school/help parents out with something in the house, DGODG was supposed to go home, hellblaza wanted to sleep/stop playing for the night, and so did I.

I asked can we pls play game 3 tomorrow/another time, then they go no, you already made us wait etc etc and blame a lot of other random crap on us.. This annoyed me and although we "could of" played (without a starter, two of being extremely tired/rushed), we decided not to as they were making it sound like we HAD to and it was our fault.


Last edited by DavidwhY on Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:40 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.anonxerenrichment.blogspot.com
DavidwhY

avatar

Posts : 153
Join date : 2008-12-16
Location : Auckland, New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: LppT vs. VF (Unconfirmed/incomplete)   Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:36 am

Basically, Simon's point is that we agreed to play today and therefore should. I agree with this, however the extra time on hosting wasn't our fault (or theirs), and therefore we allowed 3.5 hrs, which is more then enough but the time taken for hosting was taken from this time, and we couldn't play the last game (no one's fault). As it is no one's fault we should reschedule, but they cant play ANY day except today or after the deadline which they don't want to do.

The final solution will apparently be (according to the last thing simon said on msn) that we play a rescheduled game after deadline since they can't make any other day.

LppT does not have any expectations of having a chance of making top 4, nor do we care. However we think vf is being unreasonable and are defending ourselves since we have the right to not play for 4.5 hrs straight, on a Sunday night when 3 of us are high school students and 1 is a uni student.

Icehsm also said the following:

2009-2-2 0:11:39 Ted DavidwhY We will vs you another time
2009-2-2 0:11:43 Ted DavidwhY out of ssdl
2009-2-2 0:11:47 DavidwhY Ted no
2009-2-2 0:11:50 Ted DavidwhY no?
2009-2-2 0:11:51 DavidwhY Ted why do u care
2009-2-2 0:11:52 DavidwhY Ted so much
2009-2-2 0:11:53 DavidwhY Ted about
2009-2-2 0:11:54 Ted DavidwhY U just wanted game?
2009-2-2 0:11:55 DavidwhY Ted the ssdl win?
2009-2-2 0:12:11 DavidwhY Ted i dont but u guys make it seem like u want the world to know vf is better then lppt
2009-2-2 0:12:13 Ted DavidwhY We have to Get into play offs so we can rematch shymon
2009-2-2 0:12:22 Ted DavidwhY No we just want to vs wdy again
2009-2-2 0:12:28 Ted DavidwhY Offically
2009-2-2 0:12:30 DavidwhY Ted so u admit that u want to win this round
2009-2-2 0:12:33 DavidwhY Ted so u can make top 4
2009-2-2 0:12:33 Ted DavidwhY Ofc
2009-2-2 0:12:40 Ted DavidwhY Why wouldnt i want to win
2009-2-2 0:12:45 Ted DavidwhY ?
2009-2-2 0:12:57 DavidwhY Ted so ur saying
2009-2-2 0:13:00 DavidwhY Ted because u want to make top 4
2009-2-2 0:13:04 DavidwhY Ted u think its fair
2009-2-2 0:13:09 DavidwhY Ted to make us ff
2009-2-2 0:13:12 Ted DavidwhY no im not saying that at all
2009-2-2 0:13:13 DavidwhY Ted when its not our fault?
2009-2-2 0:13:16 Ted DavidwhY It is your fault
2009-2-2 0:13:19 DavidwhY Ted no its not tell me
2009-2-2 0:13:20 DavidwhY Ted why
2009-2-2 0:13:24 DavidwhY Ted we should have to expect 4.5 hrs
2009-2-2 0:13:25 DavidwhY Ted to play
2009-2-2 0:13:27 DavidwhY Ted 3 games
2009-2-2 0:13:36 Ted DavidwhY If u dont bring your own host
2009-2-2 0:13:37 Ted DavidwhY Yes
2009-2-2 0:13:38 DavidwhY Ted 3 games at most, and most players will agree on this, should be 3.5 hrs
2009-2-2 0:13:46 DavidwhY Ted our hosts were afk
2009-2-2 0:13:49 Ted DavidwhY Ever played in Pride? games often take far longer than that
2009-2-2 0:13:50 DavidwhY Ted including simon
2009-2-2 0:13:54 Ted DavidwhY Thats your problem
2009-2-2 0:13:55 DavidwhY Ted this isnt pride
2009-2-2 0:13:57 Ted DavidwhY not ours
2009-2-2 0:14:00 DavidwhY Ted no
2009-2-2 0:14:02 Ted DavidwhY Its stil a league
2009-2-2 0:14:04 DavidwhY Ted us not having a host
2009-2-2 0:14:06 DavidwhY Ted is not our fault
2009-2-2 0:14:06 Ted DavidwhY League games take time
2009-2-2 0:14:06 DavidwhY Ted its not urs
2009-2-2 0:14:08 DavidwhY Ted but its not ours
2009-2-2 0:14:12 DavidwhY Ted therefore the time taken to find a host
2009-2-2 0:14:14 Ted DavidwhY We had the time to wait
2009-2-2 0:14:14 DavidwhY Ted is neithers
2009-2-2 0:14:15 DavidwhY Ted fault
2009-2-2 0:14:16 Ted DavidwhY You didnt
2009-2-2 0:14:19 Ted DavidwhY Its your fault
2009-2-2 0:14:21 DavidwhY Ted and therefore the reschedule
2009-2-2 0:14:26 DavidwhY Ted is on grounds that
2009-2-2 0:14:27 DavidwhY Ted both clans
2009-2-2 0:14:27 Ted DavidwhY We cant rescedule
2009-2-2 0:14:32 DavidwhY Ted yes thats ur fault then =s
2009-2-2 0:14:32 Ted DavidwhY Its your fault not ours?
2009-2-2 0:14:37 DavidwhY Ted if u cant reschedule
2009-2-2 0:14:37 Ted DavidwhY How dumb are you seriously
2009-2-2 0:14:49 DavidwhY Ted u are not even willing to reschedule out of the deadline
2009-2-2 0:14:50 Ted DavidwhY Fuck talking to an idoit like you honestly
2009-2-2 0:15:05 Ted DavidwhY Your stupidity amazes even me
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.anonxerenrichment.blogspot.com
IceDagger



Posts : 19
Join date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: LppT vs. VF (Unconfirmed/incomplete)   Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:44 am

Wow, I can not believe how much bs you are posting. You are solely posting from your own point of view AND exagerating the truth so you look better. You know what? I don't need to do that, because I can tell the full truth and it would still look good on my part. You have so many mistakes in your posts it is hilarious. Your last player arrived closer to 8:20 than anything, and I do not blame you for that, we can sympathyze for that. However, your maths skills are lacking. I checked the time regularly at each milestone throughout our game, and I can say your team was not playing for 3.5 hours. As a matter of fact, I checked after 2nd game to see what time your players were going to sleep, and it happened to be 10:50, which I thought was quite early to sleep regardless of it being a school night or not. Anyways, as irrelevant as that was, if you do the maths, it only equates to 2.5 hours. So how about you stop posting bs like 3.5 hours, you had only spent 2.5 hours when you decided to run off. So don't give us any "we planned 3.5 hours" bs coz it quite obviously seems you couldn't even spend that much. Also, there was a reason we went off battlenet, it was because you said you resigned your team from ssdl. What else do we need to hear? I'm pretty sure that means you ff. On top of that, the only people agreeing with your logic was your own team, while we had people that were not on our team agreeing with our point of view. Another smart way of making yourselves look good, not being specific with who agreed with who, good try but not good enough. On top of this, you don't seem to understand that this game was scheduled for tonight and that I am leaving to go camping till the 6th tomorrow (today now) morning. That is why we wanted to play the 3rd game today (yesterday). That being said, I'm looking forward to what you have to say, especially about your own mathematics ability, and your plans of 3.5 hours.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
icehsm

avatar

Posts : 40
Join date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Response   Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:46 am

After this incident i have lost a lot of respect for davidwhy and team LppT who acted in immature and disrespectful manner towards players in my team and me personally.

-He refused to play at the scheduled and only available time for my team to play able to play
-He Did not tell us he was unable to only play 2 games that evening.
-He claimed he had only 3 hours to play afterwards, yet he had not organized any host for himself, this was according to him "not his fault"
-He refused to use subs to play the third game.
-He delayed the start of the game by refusing to play on the host we had provided, even though he knew he had a time limit.
-He is quoted as pulling his team out of the league in screen shots.
-We went to extreme lengths to find a suitable time to play a game, we agreed on Sunday night at 8pm.
-We still had to use 2 subs to get a starting roster.
-We are totally unable to play anytime in the next 6 days, so he wants to delay the entire league for his own selfish desires.
-In my opion due to his significant defeat in the 2nd game he was trying to delay the game and give himself time to recover from his defeat as well as ending the roll we were on.
-His only real reason for not wanting to play was that he was "tired" and people in his team had "school tommorow"

the Total sequence of events was:

-on bnet from 8:20 till 10:50 playing game/testing host
-which is only 2.5 hours
-we were there from 8:00 till 10:50 playing, and then till 11:20 arguing
I checked the times myself when things happened
During that time he said he resigned as well as going offline as well as spending significant amounts of time afk for no explained reason.
What reason would we have to stay online at this point, i went and had a shower and at this point he sent me messages on msn telling me that he was "ready to play right now".

These events have however reached Their conclusion with the game to be played sometime in the next few weeks with ssdl continuing as normal. However let this serve as a warning to all players in the league about Davidwhy. He is in my teams and i's opinion an incredibly deceitful, rude and untrustworthy person to have as an admin and player in the league. Screen shots posted bellow.


Last edited by icehsm on Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
icehsm

avatar

Posts : 40
Join date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: LppT vs. VF (Unconfirmed/incomplete)   Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:55 am



Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stankey



Posts : 142
Join date : 2008-12-16
Age : 29
Location : Auckland, New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: LppT vs. VF (Unconfirmed/incomplete)   Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:34 pm

i cant beleive i actually read all of that. FF wanted to start our games at 11.30pm at nite, u finished at 10.50 and na thats 2 late. Lol? I also had to hear davids /f m to whoever he was arguing with for the entirety of one of our wars last nite vs FeW. Yawn. I love how people get so serious about this, it cracks me up to be honest. screen shots, msn convos, fucking detective teams, its like CSI to find out whos fault it was. I dont really see why this all needs to be on forumns, no1 cares. sort it out with windwalkah?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://clandoa.forumn.org
DavidwhY

avatar

Posts : 153
Join date : 2008-12-16
Location : Auckland, New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: LppT vs. VF (Unconfirmed/incomplete)   Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:50 pm

No, it amounted to three hours, I said we had 3.5 hours to spare PLANNED but playing the third game with 30 minutes left is obviously not a good idea unless you think the game will only last 30 min (including drafting).

I did say he arrived at 8.20 which, which is 20 minutes after.

After this incident i have lost a lot of respect for davidwhy and team LppT who acted in immature and disrespectful manner towards players in my team and me personally. - Yes please see my msn convo posted below, I have not editted this and please feel free to post anything I have said to you, I used bad language in a "what the fuck that makes no sense way", but I didn't make any personal attacks on anyone with bad language as you have =/. I don't need your respect either.

-He refused to play at the scheduled and only available time for my team to play able to play. No? I refused to play a game to a total of 4.5 hrs.
-He Did not tell us he was unable to only play 2 games that evening. We were available for 3.5 hrs, and played 3.
-He claimed he had only 3 hours to play afterwards, yet he had not organized any host for himself, this was according to him "not his fault" i did organize a host, I asked tangerine who said yes, but his team made him scrim. I am not blaming him
-He refused to use subs to play the third game. No, i am happy to use subs, drizzt is a sub, but i will not play with three subs, including me not playing. Like how you said you wont play monday and sub the ONE going on camp.
-He delayed the start of the game by refusing to play on the host we had provided, even though he knew he had a time limit. The host was bad and spiky for at least three of our members.
-He is quoted as pulling his team out of the league in screen shots. Yes, so what? I talked to simon after and reluctantly agreed to play the game with the terrible conditions.
-We went to extreme lengths to find a suitable time to play a game, we agreed on Sunday night at 8pm. Yes, you only have one time in 10 days to play, not our problem.
-We still had to use 2 subs to get a starting roster. By the looks of your roster, there is only one sub.
-We are totally unable to play anytime in the next 6 days, so he wants to delay the entire league for his own selfish desires. It doesn't delay the league, you guys delayed round 1, and the league carried on normally, I would be happy to play soon, but you can't, not we can't so the only option is a delay for our ONE game, the rest of the league can play round 6 as normal, as can vf and lppt vs their round 6 opponents.
-In my opion due to his significant defeat in the 2nd game he was trying to delay the game and give himself time to recover from his defeat as well as ending the roll we were on. LOL? This is perhaps the worst point you have made, you got pretty significantly deafeted in game 1 too, this point is entirely invalid. Even if it was the closest game I had ever played the same thing would of happened.
-His only real reason for not wanting to play was that he was "tired" and people in his team had "school tommorow". No, firstly we don't have to provide reasons, but the reasons were three of us have school tomorrow, and dgodg was meant to be home from net cafe. Drizzts parents also needed his help with something.

the Total sequence of events was:

-on bnet from 8:20 till 10:50 playing game/testing host
-which is only 2.5 hours
-we were there from 8:00 till 10:50 playing, and then till 11:20 arguing
I checked the times myself when things happened
During that time he said he resigned as well as going offline as well as spending significant amounts of time afk for no explained reason.
What reason would we have to stay online at this point, i went and had a shower and at this point he sent me messages on msn telling me that he was "ready to play right now". This was slightly longer then 2.5 hrs and slightly less then 3. However, a third game would go over our planned limit of 3.5 hrs which clearly is enough for 3 games, hosting was not our fault =/

These events have however reached Their conclusion with the game to be played sometime in the next few weeks with ssdl continuing as normal. However let this serve as a warning to all players in the league about Davidwhy. He is in my teams and i's opinion an incredibly deceitful, rude and untrustworthy person to have as an admin and player in the league. Screen shots posted bellow.
Yea, this last message is like the best message ever. Yes guys please be warned, also I do drugs, I rob houses, and I'm a pimp running a brothel on K road.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.anonxerenrichment.blogspot.com
DavidwhY

avatar

Posts : 153
Join date : 2008-12-16
Location : Auckland, New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: LppT vs. VF (Unconfirmed/incomplete)   Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:52 pm

icehsm wrote:



GJ posting only the replay where you guys won. That screen shot of chat doesn't show anything I haven't said here, and it is probably selective based on what suits you.

Also you lied to Simon saying you guys have a hard time finding 5 and all went net cafe..

"I had a shower"
"We couldn't all get on vent"
"I'm at ____'s house".
Yea all of you sure went net cafe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.anonxerenrichment.blogspot.com
icehsm

avatar

Posts : 40
Join date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: LppT vs. VF (Unconfirmed/incomplete)   Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:53 pm

Shymon assumed that, we never said we where at a cafe?

@stankey: Once you get to a certain point, you realize its stupid, but you can't give in, thats how arguments generally work. If he accepts that he is totally wrong about everything and i'm right about everything then ill let it pass. I also have another point:

Quote davidywhy "After round 5 is posted, icehsm adds me on msn, we talk about a date and I offer him a few and he says out of all the days to the deadline, Sunday is the only day to play. "

So you knew our only day we could play was sunday, yet you wanted to delay our 3rd match?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DavidwhY

avatar

Posts : 153
Join date : 2008-12-16
Location : Auckland, New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: LppT vs. VF (Unconfirmed/incomplete)   Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:57 pm

IceDagger wrote:
Wow, I can not believe how much bs you are posting. You are solely posting from your own point of view AND exagerating the truth so you look better. You know what? I don't need to do that, because I can tell the full truth and it would still look good on my part. You have so many mistakes in your posts it is hilarious. Your last player arrived closer to 8:20 than anything, and I do not blame you for that, we can sympathyze for that. However, your maths skills are lacking. I checked the time regularly at each milestone throughout our game, and I can say your team was not playing for 3.5 hours. As a matter of fact, I checked after 2nd game to see what time your players were going to sleep, and it happened to be 10:50, which I thought was quite early to sleep regardless of it being a school night or not. Anyways, as irrelevant as that was, if you do the maths, it only equates to 2.5 hours. So how about you stop posting bs like 3.5 hours, you had only spent 2.5 hours when you decided to run off. So don't give us any "we planned 3.5 hours" bs coz it quite obviously seems you couldn't even spend that much. Also, there was a reason we went off battlenet, it was because you said you resigned your team from ssdl. What else do we need to hear? I'm pretty sure that means you ff. On top of that, the only people agreeing with your logic was your own team, while we had people that were not on our team agreeing with our point of view. Another smart way of making yourselves look good, not being specific with who agreed with who, good try but not good enough. On top of this, you don't seem to understand that this game was scheduled for tonight and that I am leaving to go camping till the 6th tomorrow (today now) morning. That is why we wanted to play the 3rd game today (yesterday). That being said, I'm looking forward to what you have to say, especially about your own mathematics ability, and your plans of 3.5 hours.

I said he was no more then 20 minutes late, even though it was more close to 15. This doesn't matter as the msn convo I pasted shows icehsm clearly agreeing. I have said just above that although it was slightly less than 3 hrs, it was also more then 2.5, and therefore not enough time left for our planned 3.5
hrs for 3 games.

It isn't a matter of logic. All I am saying is we agreed to tonight. We allowed 3.5 hours of playing time for a maximum of 3 games. Due to a hosting problem, which is no one's fault, this took 45 min - 1 hour of our time, leaving not enough to the 3rd game which is unreasonable to force us to play. You never told us you couldn't play any day after Sunday until the date. I can post my entire chat history file with icehsm if you don't admit to this. You guys are the ones who "can't play any other day until the deadline".

Everything else has been covered above.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.anonxerenrichment.blogspot.com
DavidwhY

avatar

Posts : 153
Join date : 2008-12-16
Location : Auckland, New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: LppT vs. VF (Unconfirmed/incomplete)   Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:01 pm

icehsm wrote:
Shymon assumed that, we never said we where at a cafe?

@stankey: Once you get to a certain point, you realize its stupid, but you can't give in, thats how arguments generally work. If he accepts that he is totally wrong about everything and i'm right about everything then ill let it pass. I also have another point:

Quote davidywhy "After round 5 is posted, icehsm adds me on msn, we talk about a date and I offer him a few and he says out of all the days to the deadline, Sunday is the only day to play. "

So you knew our only day we could play was sunday, yet you wanted to delay our 3rd match?

I don't think stankey is taking your side or mine so don't push your luck/
No, sorry, I admit this is me typing incorrectly. he did NOT say sunday is the only day, it was the earliest day available.

"most of the time is fine for us, although we prefer evening/night, is tonight good" -me
"no, sunday or monday, sunday is better tho" - icehsm

I can post the original msn convo file if you don't believe this.

Again, we did NOT know sunday was your only day, in fact the above implies you are free sunday AND monday.


---------

icehsm has admitted on msn as posted above the only reason he wants the official win, even tho he can play us another time "outside of the league" is so he can face wdy/simons team in the play offs. He wants to have a free win to play wdy in the play offs...... So he admits they have time to play eventually, but just wants the free win

As most ppl know i dont care about making in the top 4, and i KNOW my team wont, but when people like this do things like this i have no reason to hand over a free win for no reason. if u wanted the win that much and werent so rude/unreasonable i would give it to you, because we dont care.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.anonxerenrichment.blogspot.com
IceDagger



Posts : 19
Join date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: LppT vs. VF (Unconfirmed/incomplete)   Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:08 pm

I wasn't planning on caring about this till davidwhy started talking bs. I checked the times myself and it actually amounted to perfectly 2.5 hours. So stop with this margin of error crap, both times were by my bnet time and it was 2.5 hours. I'm pretty sure 2nd game ended in about 40 minutes total, including picks. 2.5 hours + 40 minutes = 3 hours 10 minutes. So, who said it can't be done? 20 minutes spare too. Stop with the excuses, all I hear is cry cry cry from you. You still haven't addressed the fact that you yourself said you resigned from the league, why are you still here wanting to play? Talk the talk, but you can't walk the walk?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HoneysuckleRose



Posts : 34
Join date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: LppT vs. VF (Unconfirmed/incomplete)   Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:09 pm

To people like Stankey, I don't expect you the read our quarrel at all, but read it for your amusement Smile We know you couldn't care less, but to the people involved it holds little significance, and that is why we post like "morons".

"After round 5 is posted, icehsm adds me on msn, we talk about a date and I offer him a few and he says out of all the days to the deadline, Sunday is the only day to play."
Wait, wait, wait, so you knew Sunday was the only possible play day for us, yet you wanted to delay the 3rd match on a different day?

"Drizzt had to sleep for school/help parents out with something in the house, DGODG was supposed to go home, hellblaza wanted to sleep/stop playing for the night, and so did I."
That is none our our problems, it is yours. Just because your tired doesn't allow you to make exceptions to yourself at all. You should have considered all the factors before scheduling the game.

"I asked can we pls play game 3 tomorrow/another time, then they go no, you already made us wait etc etc and blame a lot of other random crap on us.. "
Read what your wrote earlier on, you acknowledge the fact "Sunday is the only day to play". The reason why we cannot play on another day, due to each individual's priorities in life, that is why people "schedule" a game. "blame a lot of other random crap on us" Nice explanation, I like it how clear your writing is.

"The final solution will apparently be (according to the last thing simon said on msn) that we play a rescheduled game after deadline since they can't make any other day."
I thought you resigned your position and your team out of SSDL? The final solution? You told us blatantly, that you are RESIGNING.

As for "however we think vf is being unreasonable and are defending ourselves since we have the right to not play for 4.5 hrs straight, on a Sunday night when 3 of us are high school students and 1 is a uni student." I really don't understand this sentence, you seem to have worded it wrong. 4.5 hrs straight? Refer to Icedaggers post for milestone/time etc... ...

Remember, you began the posting with misleading info, only explaining in your perspective.

This is just lol, amusing and entertaining.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HoneysuckleRose



Posts : 34
Join date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: LppT vs. VF (Unconfirmed/incomplete)   Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:13 pm

"It isn't a matter of logic."
hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahah, what are you basing your arguments on then? Jebus?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
icehsm

avatar

Posts : 40
Join date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: LppT vs. VF (Unconfirmed/incomplete)   Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:13 pm

I don't think stankey is taking your side or mine so don't push your luck/
-what are u talking about

No, sorry, I admit this is me typing incorrectly. he did NOT say sunday is the only day, it was the earliest day available.
-Awfully convenient, I don't notice me ever changing my story

"most of the time is fine for us, although we prefer evening/night, is tonight good" -me
"no, sunday or monday, sunday is better tho" - icehsm
-We worked around the fact that our game was on sunday and only sunday and structed our lives around that. Thats what people do.

Again, we did NOT know sunday was your only day, in fact the above implies you are free sunday AND monday.
-Again we did Not know that you couldn't play all your the games on one night like every single other team has done in every game.

---------

icehsm has admitted on msn as posted above the only reason he wants the official win, even tho he can play us another time "outside of the league" is so he can face wdy/simons team in the play offs. He wants to have a free win to play wdy in the play offs...... So he admits they have time to play eventually, but just wants the free win
-I disagreed with this on msn, and i'm disagree'ing now, you are just taking massive unfounded logic leaps, as per usual.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DavidwhY

avatar

Posts : 153
Join date : 2008-12-16
Location : Auckland, New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: LppT vs. VF (Unconfirmed/incomplete)   Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:19 pm

IceDagger wrote:
I wasn't planning on caring about this till davidwhy started talking bs. I checked the times myself and it actually amounted to perfectly 2.5 hours. So stop with this margin of error crap, both times were by my bnet time and it was 2.5 hours. I'm pretty sure 2nd game ended in about 40 minutes total, including picks. 2.5 hours + 40 minutes = 3 hours 10 minutes. So, who said it can't be done? 20 minutes spare too. Stop with the excuses, all I hear is cry cry cry from you. You still haven't addressed the fact that you yourself said you resigned from the league, why are you still here wanting to play? Talk the talk, but you can't walk the walk?

I have already covered this. I did NOT know sunday was the only day, in fact according to icehsm you could play on sunday OR monday. This was a mistake in my typing and i will not edit it to hide it. I admit i typed this wrong. I have the entire msn convo in original unedittable file if anyone wants it.

It was not only 2.5 hrs exactly. It was between 2.5-3 hrs, not leaving enough to play a third game, when we planned 3.5 hrs.

I have said after talking to windwalkah i decided to play the third game on the terrible conditions you tried to force with horrible reasoning, rather then resigning. To be honest if Simon wants me to resign from league/admin I don't care, but at least everyone will know you didn't actually beat us 2-1. I joined my team in this league as a fun thing, and I'm pretty sure any of our past opponent's have not had any problems dealing with us.

I haven't posted stuff from my perspective, if I did that all I would need to say is vf is being unfair and unreasonable.

Playing the third game would of taken the total to least 4.25 hrs, which is 45 over our planned limit. Anyone can agree that allowing 3.5 hrs for 3 games is more then fair, the 45min-1hr of host testing was an unforseen circumstance that was no one's fault. I am not blaming you, why blame me? We had a host who pulled out, and another one usually available that was afk, a host is something both teams should be responsible for, just because I'm admin doesn't mean I have this responsibility in my own games.

"Drizzt had to sleep for school/help parents out with something in the house, DGODG was supposed to go home, hellblaza wanted to sleep/stop playing for the night, and so did I."
This is our problem yes, BUT we planned the time as explained at least 3 times in this thread that is more then sufficient 99.99% of the time, however in this case it was not because of unforseen circumstances that you can't blame us for.

No you didn't I posted the msn convo exactly as you said it. You are willing to play us again/you have the time, yet you want the official win for free because you wanna make play offs. Regardless of the free win, you have time to play us later, which is why the likely result is us playing later when you can.

yes it does seem suspicious i changed my story. however i have 100% proof that what i am saying is right, that you did NOT ever say sunday was your only day and that you could play sunday or monday although sunday was better
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.anonxerenrichment.blogspot.com
IceDagger



Posts : 19
Join date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: LppT vs. VF (Unconfirmed/incomplete)   Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:27 pm

Pretty sure 2.5-3+45 minutes does not = 4.25 hours. Honestly get that through your dumb head. I can't believe this, it's like teaching maths to a brick.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DavidwhY

avatar

Posts : 153
Join date : 2008-12-16
Location : Auckland, New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: LppT vs. VF (Unconfirmed/incomplete)   Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:31 pm

IceDagger wrote:
Pretty sure 2.5-3+45 minutes does not = 4.25 hours. Honestly get that through your dumb head. I can't believe this, it's like teaching maths to a brick.

Lol again with the personal insults, so necessary huh.

I said "Playing the third game would of taken the total to least 4.25 hrs, which is 45 over our planned limit." Our planned limit was 3.5. 3.5 plus 45 minutes is 4.25. OR AM I WRONG? =/

Look regardless of numbers, an average -cm game with drafts taken into consideration would take an hour, 4 hours is over our 3.5 limit, Like I said our limit of 3.5 which is more then enough, but due to the hosting issue which isn't our fault ran out faster, meant we didn't want to play half a game (or 3/4 a game) and have three people have to leave. I admit now, we could have agreed upon playing most of a game then saving/rm later, but 1/. you could of offered this as much as we could of, and 2/. no one really wants to play the ending half of a game a week or more later =s


Last edited by DavidwhY on Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.anonxerenrichment.blogspot.com
HoneysuckleRose



Posts : 34
Join date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: LppT vs. VF (Unconfirmed/incomplete)   Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:33 pm

"I haven't posted stuff from my perspective, if I did that all I would need to say is vf is being unfair and unreasonable." rofl
Earlier you noted "However we think vf is being unreasonable" Contradict much? Your not using logic at all, how can anyone be sure your the one that's being "reasonable"? - "It isn't a matter of logic."

Go ask Jebus for Divine Intervention.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DavidwhY

avatar

Posts : 153
Join date : 2008-12-16
Location : Auckland, New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: LppT vs. VF (Unconfirmed/incomplete)   Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:36 pm

HoneysuckleRose wrote:
"I haven't posted stuff from my perspective, if I did that all I would need to say is vf is being unfair and unreasonable." rofl
Earlier you noted "However we think vf is being unreasonable" Contradict much? Your not using logic at all, how can anyone be sure your the one that's being "reasonable"? - "It isn't a matter of logic."

The more you say, the less people remember. "if u wanted the win that much and werent so rude/unreasonable i would give it to you, because we dont care."

I really can't understand some of your sentences, maybe my English still needs improvement, but it seems you like to play with words.
I guess your English and debating skills are beyond mine.

Go ask Jebus for Divine Intervention.

I made it clear this was our opinion. I didn't say VF IS being unreasonable, I said however we think............ WE THINK.
That makes complete sense.

icehsm on msn, as I posted earlier wants the win badly to play wdy in the top 4, apparently before you guys disband cause of people going overseas after this competition permanently. I simply said lppt doesn't care about wins in this league and are simply not ff to you cause you are being rude and unreasonable with mass personal insults in addition to that
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.anonxerenrichment.blogspot.com
IceDagger



Posts : 19
Join date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: LppT vs. VF (Unconfirmed/incomplete)   Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:37 pm

Great, I have to teach you comprehension too? Why did you add 3.5 and 45 minutes? 3.5 Hours is your time limit, not the amount of time that we had spent playing our games. You yourself admitted we had only spend 2.5-3 hours total. How about that? Understand yet? And now you can do the maths properly. I just did your maths and english teacher's a favour.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stankey



Posts : 142
Join date : 2008-12-16
Age : 29
Location : Auckland, New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: LppT vs. VF (Unconfirmed/incomplete)   Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:42 pm

bla bla yawn. Heres my idea of how to resolve this.

1) David are u withdrawing from ssdl in protest? In that case, the result doesnt matter because your leaving.

2) If your staying. Then walkah needs to decide if "not playing the last game because getting to sleep around midnight would be too late on a school night" is a decent reason to not play a match and postpone it to beyong the closing date. So if it is a decent reason then you play the game in 6days or wateva. If its not a decent reason, then walkah decides a punishment. I would like to say ff is a reasonable option, but i dont really think it is, unless lppt knew that when they refused to play, they would be ff'ing.

You guys can bitch back and forward about useless points to your hearts content, but this is all that really needs to be done

EDIT: note david use quote boxes for christs sake please. I got no idea whats goin on in ur posts lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://clandoa.forumn.org
icehsm

avatar

Posts : 40
Join date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: LppT vs. VF (Unconfirmed/incomplete)   Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:46 pm

Thanks stankey
Look at Screen shot number 2. Windwalkah clearly told them hows things stood and David completely ignored him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LOLtron

avatar

Posts : 15
Join date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: LppT vs. VF (Unconfirmed/incomplete)   Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:47 pm

just postpone match
no more drama kk
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.google.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: LppT vs. VF (Unconfirmed/incomplete)   

Back to top Go down
 
LppT vs. VF (Unconfirmed/incomplete)
Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Social Summer Dota League :: Replays :: Round 5-
Jump to: