HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Voted 2-0 np

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
IceDagger

PostSubject: Re: Voted 2-0 np   Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:28 am

Nice, thanks for helping me out. Pandora said i was digging up old posts, specifically posts. You say I bring up a dead topic, there's a good difference between those. And I said you were digging up the past, which you are by posting a link to an old thread. Nice work sherlock, but once again, you shot and missed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DavidwhY

PostSubject: Re: Voted 2-0 np   Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:31 am

IceDagger wrote:
Nice, thanks for helping me out. Pandora said i was digging up old posts, specifically posts. You say I bring up a dead topic, there's a good difference between those. And I said you were digging up the past, which you are by posting a link to an old thread. Nice work sherlock, but once again, you shot and missed.

lol either u really dont get it or uve realized ur wrong and cant talk out of it and are playing dumb.

posts/threads same thing in this case. u said like two times or more that you werent digging. that link i posted is just proof of u doing that; honeysucklerose/you are the same person to me anyway, idc who did it, same person. anyway this thread is clearly you bringing up dead topics to flame me again since your still not over a small issue from a month ago. big deal we coudlnt play 3 games in one night, hold a grudge for the rest of your life.

anyway locked, i forgot to when i first read it
pandora u can make a thread to say who you are if u want pls be my guest.
if u guys make anymore threads about old posts to try single me out again ill just lock them. if u think its admin abuse feel free to complain to windwalkah, but truth is its simply spam. u dont see me making a thread going "omg icedagger sux0rz"

-----------

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.anonxerenrichment.blogspot.com

Voted 2-0 np
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Social Summer Dota League :: General-
Jump to: