Social Summer Dota League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Social Summer Dota League

Defense of the Ancients (DotA)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Draws of SSDL (Round three)

Go down 
+6
r1sk
braza
Numot[Shock]
ve
darksync
WiNdWaLkAh
10 posters
AuthorMessage
WiNdWaLkAh
Admin
WiNdWaLkAh

Draws of SSDL (Round three) Empty
PostSubject: Draws of SSDL (Round three)   Draws of SSDL (Round three) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 1:39 am

Round 3:

WdY vs Lppt
[Games are Bo3, Bo3 matches must be played by the end of 20th January]

LaM vs FF

Fomd vs Shck

BVD vs DoA

Vf vs HLG

CotA vs NZA
Back to top Go down
http://cymiin.bebo.com
darksync

PostSubject: Re: Draws of SSDL (Round three)   Draws of SSDL (Round three) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 5:53 am

wow, Lam vs FF

This is an interesting round
Back to top Go down
WiNdWaLkAh
Admin
WiNdWaLkAh

PostSubject: Round 3 =]   Draws of SSDL (Round three) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 9:14 am

Gl to all teams okay play fair!
Back to top Go down
ve

ve

PostSubject: Re: Draws of SSDL (Round three)   Draws of SSDL (Round three) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 3:22 am

darksync wrote:
wow, Lam vs FF

This is an interesting round

U forgot Shock vs FOMD
Back to top Go down
Numot[Shock]

PostSubject: Re: Draws of SSDL (Round three)   Draws of SSDL (Round three) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 7:43 pm

thanks jia...
Back to top Go down
braza

PostSubject: Re: Draws of SSDL (Round three)   Draws of SSDL (Round three) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 3:23 am

just letting admins know that the current ff team doesnt have 5 and are using unregistred players throughout this league, using 2 players from the lam team, and in the game against us last night using players which weren't under the team registration, just letting the admins know, i dont care if we get the win. just because ff were sad about the game last night might as well tell the admins that they are not using their current lineup
Back to top Go down
r1sk

PostSubject: Re: Draws of SSDL (Round three)   Draws of SSDL (Round three) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 3:38 am

meh sore losers, we used five rostered players
Back to top Go down
braza

PostSubject: Re: Draws of SSDL (Round three)   Draws of SSDL (Round three) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 4:11 am

r1sk wrote:
meh sore losers, we used five rostered players
nishan was rostered?. btw if you read my post i don't care about the loss, im just letting the admins know you guys aren't using the correct players. i mean even my self played the first round for you, and not to mention paul123 playing all games except this round because hes in OUR team. Also how can you say we are sore losers, you're the one which couldn't wait for sulmar to come back because "you had to go" when after the 3 games you were both on ba for more then 30mins, but you couldn't wait for sulmar to get back. Your just contradicting yourself here r1sk, after getting totally smashed in the first game

Last edited by braza on Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[EnCore]NoMercy

PostSubject: Re: Draws of SSDL (Round three)   Draws of SSDL (Round three) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 4:19 am

Okay i'll just explain the full story, what happened is this:

1.We were scheduled to play on Saturday 8:30pm because Mystic had 10pm bedtime and stuff and basically they canceled that on that day, fair enough we can compromise and which we did and decided to play on Tuesday 8:30pm and game started at 9pm. Basically what was meant to happen is Mystic plays til 10pm for lam and missed out the next game while i can only come on at 9:30pm so basically R1sk said okay we'll play first game with a sub inwhich we did but they didn't use mystic because he was unavailable or whatever so they got rayza.
Second game basically what happened was game started and during 15th minute or so game start which doesnt include the picks/bans and stuff they pause and said brb 10 minutes. Basically during that 10 minutes they said can we rm and play after 2 hours?? Imagine if every team does that, when will the game be done?? Pretty sure 10 minutes pause is more than enough, so after 10 minutes we resumed and played on. Sulmar comes back when the game finished and we started 3rd game. Basically obviously there was trash talk as the game started on 3rd etc and then we played the game which was the decider. The score was 24-10 and sulmar gets pped by his brother and then they forfiet. By that time it was already over and such and then they go on BA saying we cheated their win? Pretty sure they wouldn't have posted anything if they had won but they didn't. The better team obviously wins the decider. Thats wat exactly happened.

And which player is unregistered?? I'm sure all 5 of them is in the registration list. "nishan was registered?" what has this go to do with anything to be honest? Was nishan playing? Admins i can ask you one question, IS your enemy allowed to ask for +30 minutes pause?? And don't forget the game was meant to start at 8:30 but you guys had your 5 when its 9pm. Half an hour? You can't really expect anyone to wait 30 minutes pre-game and 30 minutes during game? Imagine if they did that in every tournament game? It will just make tournaments turn into a joke

Thanks
Back to top Go down
braza

PostSubject: Re: Draws of SSDL (Round three)   Draws of SSDL (Round three) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 4:52 am

15 mins, try before 10 min mark and i even asked before the game so yea you can forget that, How can reinnnn be on ba and also be playing a game on west?, that doesn't make sense. Reinn:" good luck guys". 2 so what Paul is registered and so am i ? jian is registred in ur reigstration? i don't see him there, so ye nice. wtf are you even talking about "rmk in 2 hours," i asked r1sk before the game if we can play in an hours time, he "said come", fucking manner up and learn to wait not like you low lifers had anything else planed.

Last edited by braza on Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stankey

PostSubject: Re: Draws of SSDL (Round three)   Draws of SSDL (Round three) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 4:53 am

the shit hath hitteth the fan.

Also i think very few games have started on time. Our games often involve us sitting in channel waiting for other teams 5th for a good 30-45 mins. Or in nza's case we waited about 2 days until the ff'ed. if were going "by the rules" you have 20 mins??? after start time for game 2 start else its ff of that game isnt it? But we just kind of take it in the stride of a social tournament. I mean in our 1st game vs bvd they were really cool sports and restarted for us when they didnt "by the rules" have to restart. They paused for some reason, my mum asked me a q, i answered (like 10-15s) i looked back and during that time their player returned, they did a 3s countdown and restarted and my hero uncontrolled like dived tower/creeps and died for fb like 2mins in. After a bit of prompting they restarted -ap same lanes etc. There had only been like 2 creepwaves tho lolz.
Back to top Go down
http://clandoa.forumn.org
[EnCore]NoMercy

PostSubject: Re: Draws of SSDL (Round three)   Draws of SSDL (Round three) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 5:23 am

Basically i got this from nishan:

"nishan says (3:22 PM):
braydenisnow@hotmail.com says:
nishan
yu there?
nishan_abeysuriya@hotmail.com says:
yo
wat sup
did you play for ff last nights
neg
y?
i not even on ff roster i think for ur tournament
last night u played for reiinnn
but yea?
i didnt play last night
for anyone
you did la
i heard there was some big drama with u guys though
lol....

So what you are saying is its okay for teams to make exception for you by waiting an hour? Lets just sum it up you guys lost and just can't take the fact it happened and want to claim a win somehow. Pretty sure 3rd game proved some point. Okay simple question really? Who is lemontea_lol? anywayz cbf posting, admins should just watch the replay it will basically clarify everything. You can't really expect teams to delay delay delay delay delay the fucking game til the cows come home. GAME OVER you lost take it through your thick head
Back to top Go down
DavidwhY

DavidwhY

PostSubject: Re: Draws of SSDL (Round three)   Draws of SSDL (Round three) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 5:37 am

Well, after reading your posts several times, I am still not quite sure what exactly is the problem? According to the three replays that were posted of FF vs. LaM, all five members of each team in all three gaems were on their clan registration roster, and therefore no one was using unregistered players?
When was Nishan (whoever that is) in the games?

I haven't watched the replays yet but if need be I will be more then happy to watch them to clarify any issues. In the mean time I politely request that you guys post your points/issues with common courtesy rather then calling each other f***ing losers with low lives blah blah, it's really not necessary and doesn't make anything any easier for anyone.

I agree that games don't always start on time, and I think in most cases a little bit of lateness for any reason should be tolerated.
I think a 30 minute pause really is a lot longer then should be asked for, and in any case should at the very least have a very good explanation.. Short pauses do not require explanations but if you are going to ask for a pause that long, then an explanation can be demanded by the other team.

Am currently talking to people to clear this up
Back to top Go down
http://www.anonxerenrichment.blogspot.com
DavidwhY

DavidwhY

PostSubject: Re: Draws of SSDL (Round three)   Draws of SSDL (Round three) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 6:03 am

Ok for the people who also didn't really get what's going on, I'll make a brief summary so far of what's happened..
As I am neutral in this case, I'm stating everything as alledged.

FF/LaM:

Lam alledges that FF doesn't actually have 5 players and because of that they use some of Lams players to play under an aka account lemontea_lol. Lam admits that it is also their wrong doing for playing for FF under aka accounts when they know it is wrong too.

Last night, the Lam players obviously will be playing for themselves against FF so alledgedly FF used more people to play under aka leamontea_lol.

I am in the process of watching replays for a better idea but what supposedly happened according to Lam was:
Game 1 was played fine (with the aka/s being used for FF). Lam wins.
Before the start of game 2, someone/people from Lam needed 20 minutes (for whatever reasons, personal, etc) before start. They asked for this and supposedly was declined as FF said that they had to go asap, i.e. finish soon etc.
So, game 2 starts. During game 2, Lam pauses as the player/s still need time. FF supposedly according to Lam only waited 3-5 minutes and resumed forcing them to continue with an afk player/s.

After this everyone in general was a bit unhappy about the events causing some drama/fight between these two clans which I've heard have been friends for a while, and Lam has now reported the lemontea_lol issue to us, stating that they will no longer be playing under these akas.

Sorry it's not a short summary but there's a lot that's happened and myself and Simon are working to sort this out for both teams. Lam has not asked for any penalties to be applied or anything.

Realize that as stated above they accpet they are doing wrong themsleves by playing under the aka accounts as they know just as well as ff that the players should be as registered and players should not be playing for any more then one team.

Again I've so far only personally spoken to braza so that's why most of it is said as lam alledges.....
If everything is true the first step will most likely be ff having to decide on one player to play on the 'fake non-existing' account/s, with both clans being given a caution/warning for having lams players play for ff.
Back to top Go down
DavidwhY

DavidwhY

PostSubject: Re: Draws of SSDL (Round three)   Draws of SSDL (Round three) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 6:58 am

After watching the replay and using the DA replay chat log (which is timed even during pause), the following is true..

One of lams members had to afk cause of dad (doesnt really matter reason). He asked for save/remake, ff said no, we can pause for a while, keep in mind you already made us re-schedule to suit you guys.
After 9 minutes (just under 10), FF said sorry we cant wait any longer, 2 of our members might have to go at any time, and resumed. From then on, one of the lam guys controlled multiple units (as in two heros), and sa had 5 k unspent at 35 min or so....

Obviously this is hugely game breaking, AND not only is it the gold unpsent but the players will play their one own hero better then two.

Anyway more importantly is as follows:
According to the rules 10 min is the maximum pause. A team does not HAVE to save/remake later or pause longer then necessary, although most people can agree that they would in the situation due to sportsmanship.
As far as I see if the teams were such good friends they should of allowed a remake later, although obviously changing dates, remaking all the time etc is a big hassle.

Basically after this the teams had a fight resulting in the epic revlations of the mysterious non existant lemontea_lol T_T
Back to top Go down
ReiNNNN

PostSubject: Re: Draws of SSDL (Round three)   Draws of SSDL (Round three) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 8:02 pm

Ok. This is a clear-cut explanation.

NoMERCY can only play after 9 or 10.
r1sk and tYranEE will be raged by their parents if they don't go to bed by 11 to 11.30.
mystic can't play after 10 but mystic isn't playing in that game anyway. So he's out of the question.
sulmar try to get an hour break.

So the game started at 9.00 where we have used another sub which is unregistered as NoMERCY is unavailable. The same goes to me where I have an assignment to hand in the next day and I am unavailable to play the game. Therefore we have used an unregistered/mediocre player to sub in for us and perform terribly with Necrolyte.

By the time the game ended, it was approximately 9.45. Around halfway through the second game, sulmar has asked for a 10 minutes halt where FF did waited for 10 minutes and forced LaM to resume the game. FF and LaM are indeed friends but look at the statement above. r1sk and tYranEE have to go around 11 to 11.30 or when their dad comes home, they have to pp. Yes we are on tight schedule ourselves. As all the games should be played on that day itself, this is really the last time alterations that we can make.

Besides that, regarding sulmar getting angry for FF not giving a remake is unreasonable and cannot be justified. If the game is scheduled at 10, you tell your parents and your friend that you will be unavailable till 1am AT LEAST. There is no excuse that he have to go away for an hour and make us lose 2 of our core players due to their own issues instead. tYranEE actually have to go off at 10pm during weekdays and guess what, he told his parents and he stayed till 11.30. After the game, he logged onto Bored Aussies to have a 5 minutes chat and logged off. This is what you call time management. If everybody is committing this, it will be mighty annoying. Think of the competitive scene. IF some top tier teams asked for this, what will the viewers in GarenaTV respond to this? What will the matchticker admins in myMYM do? Constantly updating the matchticker to suit your every need? No. That is not the case.

Deep apologies for causing such a big confusion over the lemontea_lol issue. However, we are in the midst of discussing with our sponsor over some roster changes and my next statement will be on Lemontea_lol aka Paul123 from LaM. As of now till everything is resolved, I will take full responsiblity and be take up the spot to make a 5 man team for FF. For more information please mail encore_rein@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
DavidwhY

DavidwhY

PostSubject: Re: Draws of SSDL (Round three)   Draws of SSDL (Round three) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 10:14 pm

That sounds about right and fair. If you can make sure you get a proper roster of 5 that would be good.
Again with the sulmar issue you guys are following the rules it's just I guess usually teams would allow this but if you guys say certain people have to go whenever etc etc then fair enough. Most importantly I hope you two clans can sort this disagreement out, becoming enemies over this relatively small issue imo, is really not a good thing and certainly would not be a good result of ssdl =(
Back to top Go down
WiNdWaLkAh
Admin
WiNdWaLkAh

PostSubject: FF and Lam issue   Draws of SSDL (Round three) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 10:39 pm

Yeah... Dota is just a game guys come on... Point of the league is to make friends not enemies, you two teams should really compromise and talk it over. Lets just treat each other with equity and be civil, you fellas shouldnt be foes over a silly little social dota game, Lam you guys shouldnt be worried and making a big deal about this loss because I can almost gaurantee you guys will qualify into semi finals and will have a FAIR chance facing clan FF again with me reffing. Razz FF dont get me wrong us admins understand r1sk etc had to get off earlier but that was pretty sad of you guys unpausing while one of LaM members being afk, forcing one of their players to control 2 heroes vs a team same level as themselves is pretty harsh. Next time maybe you guys could play your game a little earlier 4pm, 6pm etc and not leave games for last minute.
Back to top Go down
[EnCore]NoMercy

PostSubject: Re: Draws of SSDL (Round three)   Draws of SSDL (Round three) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 1:25 am

AS you can see we were scheduled to play on the Saturday but never happened, was meant to start at 8:30 pm never happened. You can't really expect teams to pause for 10+ minutes and which sulmar returned when the game finished (after 40 minutes). We've already compromised more than enough. Anywayz everything is settled. I don't think it was harsh at all, look at first game i couldn't play and they used a necro whose as bad as superman and as soon as i came on they forfieted. If the MYM tournaments are all like this then it will take 500 light years to finish.
Back to top Go down
Stankey

PostSubject: Re: Draws of SSDL (Round three)   Draws of SSDL (Round three) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 8:37 am

[EnCore]NoMercy wrote:
look at first game i couldn't play and they used a necro whose as bad as superman and as soon as i came on they forfieted.

Lol the man. ego trip more.

On another note ff are VERY hard to organise a game with. Ive said im busy for the long weekend so i asked for extension so that we had 4 possible days to play, yesterday today, and next monday/tues. On all four of these days they cant start the games until 11.30pm nz time, which is..... yeah kinda annoying. Cus one of our players is normally asleep by then, 1 plays really bad tired and all of us do to some extent. Never mind the fact that some of us have to get up early do like work etc. Like we want to play from sorta 7pm and be done b4 midnight lol, and they cant start until then. Looks like my team mite have 2 play a game or 2 without me on the saturday or something if thats all we can organise, assuming they can play then.
Back to top Go down
http://clandoa.forumn.org
[EnCore]NoMercy

PostSubject: Re: Draws of SSDL (Round three)   Draws of SSDL (Round three) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 9:31 pm

You said you CANNOT play this weekend because you are going away, so how do you expect us to play? If you want to organise an earlier time talk to superman and he can ask r1sk to fill in another team or whatever. And the last 2 nights i have asked you if you guys have 5 because my top 5 are ready to play. You can't blame it on us when its the stupid timezone 2 hours difference. You have to take the fact if you want to play some sort of tournament you have to give up some of your weekends to play dota because most teams are mainly FREE on weekends.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Draws of SSDL (Round three)   Draws of SSDL (Round three) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Draws of SSDL (Round three)
Page 1 of 1