Social Summer Dota League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Social Summer Dota League

Defense of the Ancients (DotA)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LppT vs. VF (Unconfirmed/incomplete)

Go down 
+8
ve
Tangerine
LOLtron
HoneysuckleRose
Stankey
icehsm
IceDagger
DavidwhY
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
HoneysuckleRose

LppT vs. VF (Unconfirmed/incomplete) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LppT vs. VF (Unconfirmed/incomplete)   LppT vs. VF (Unconfirmed/incomplete) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 4:08 am

"My comments were supposed to be over but this still hasn't been locked when even myself and vf's representative's have agreed to disagree."
... I really can't understand your sentences.... "when even myself and vf's representative's have agreed to disagree" ... what?... ...we agreed to disagree?
Your putting words into our mouths AGAIN. You got to stop doing that man.

"S-dawg don't even get me started on how unwanted you are by everyone rofl."
As you can see, more necessary commenting. Don't get me started on how unreasonable you are.
I say again refer to second screenshot of icehsm, Simon made a decision and you called it "retarded".
He also mentioned you can't make exceptions for yourself because your an admin, you also said that was "retarded"

The last we were all together you told us you were resigning, never did you tell us you would play the 3rd match last night.

Everythings' retarded, unless it suits you.
Back to top Go down
HoneysuckleRose

PostSubject: Re: LppT vs. VF (Unconfirmed/incomplete)   LppT vs. VF (Unconfirmed/incomplete) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 4:22 am

David says
"i called the logic retarded
and he said u cant make a decision as admin i said i didnt, i didnt say its retarded i had no intention to veto

agree to disagree simply means we think you're wrong, you think we're wrong, it doesn't matter who's right the result is the same, u don't care what i think i don't care what you think

agree to disgaree is a common term
just get over it u guys are constantly spamming personal insultsm, really mature.. we will play the game regardless of winner we just move on, if we dont get on so what, we dont need to associate with each other ever again esp since you guys are disbanding or whatever"

Again, rather amusing. Keep digging.
Back to top Go down
Tangerine

PostSubject: Re: LppT vs. VF (Unconfirmed/incomplete)   LppT vs. VF (Unconfirmed/incomplete) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:08 am

This isn't really funny anymore you guys are all being pretty gay, sort this out in a mature and calm and coherent(davidwhy I'm looking at you) manner.
Back to top Go down
Stankey

PostSubject: Re: LppT vs. VF (Unconfirmed/incomplete)   LppT vs. VF (Unconfirmed/incomplete) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:19 am

/agree, verry homosexual. Simon make me admin so i can lock topics please, yawn.
Back to top Go down
http://clandoa.forumn.org
DavidwhY

DavidwhY

PostSubject: Re: LppT vs. VF (Unconfirmed/incomplete)   LppT vs. VF (Unconfirmed/incomplete) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:34 am

replay threads made after i got given mod power, or i would of locked this thread ages ago. i have emailed simon/msned him and posted on this forum to lock this but still not done i dunno zz
Back to top Go down
http://www.anonxerenrichment.blogspot.com
WiNdWaLkAh
Admin
WiNdWaLkAh

PostSubject: Re: LppT vs. VF (Unconfirmed/incomplete)   LppT vs. VF (Unconfirmed/incomplete) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:45 am

wtf david. Ur a mod u can lock it...
Back to top Go down
http://cymiin.bebo.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LppT vs. VF (Unconfirmed/incomplete)   LppT vs. VF (Unconfirmed/incomplete) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LppT vs. VF (Unconfirmed/incomplete)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3