Social Summer Dota League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Social Summer Dota League

Defense of the Ancients (DotA)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Important announcement: Penalties; unregistered players...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DavidwhY

DavidwhY

Important announcement: Penalties; unregistered players... Empty
PostSubject: Important announcement: Penalties; unregistered players...   Important announcement: Penalties; unregistered players... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 8:17 pm

Clans are continuing to use players that are not registered on their clan registration list.
The rule is that you must use 5 players that have the exact same username as registered..

I have now decided that this is the rule that will be enforced:

IF for any reason a clan wishes to use a non registered member, they MUST seek approval from either myself or Simon with a valid reason, AND both clans playing in the round must agree. One example was earlier a clan which was relatively busy could only play at times when the other could not get five members, so they agreed for a player not registered to be used.

To summarize ten players total should be definitely more then enough for you to be able to use 5 players from the 10. If for any reason you "have to" use a non registered player seek admin approval.

I have made my contact details very available;

davidy321@hotmail.com for a msn that I'm always on, and an e-mail I check more then daily..
021 024 71 968 for cellphone..
I am on this forum daily too so feel free to PM me which sends me an e-mail that alerts me anyway...

Due to the excessive amounts of people now using these unregistered members, from round 3 onwards, any clans without admin approval found using members not exactly as registered may be given penalties..

To be safe please check your rosters if you are unsure of what was signed up as some players have multiple accounts etc...
Back to top Go down
http://www.anonxerenrichment.blogspot.com
Stankey

PostSubject: Re: Important announcement: Penalties; unregistered players...   Important announcement: Penalties; unregistered players... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 9:08 pm

Yeah this is just getting a bit over the top. Its probably been like 70% of games played with unregistered players. seriously its NOT that hard. So far though there has only been 1 team thats won with an unregistered player though. But this IS just going to continue unless there are punishments laid out. I think you need to actually what the punishments will be, like if its a default loss then people might actually be a bit more careful. Otherwise wtf is the point of having 10 players on a locked registered list, i mean ive had players that were away when i made roster and would now like to play, and id like to play them. But i dont because they arent registered.
Back to top Go down
http://clandoa.forumn.org
DavidwhY

DavidwhY

PostSubject: Re: Important announcement: Penalties; unregistered players...   Important announcement: Penalties; unregistered players... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 9:26 pm

I would say default loss is a fair option, however with an official ref it shouldn't happen.. Refs are not compulsory, but rather highly recommended, so in those games without an official referee, if a player is used that isn't the exact registered username (not case sensitive, i.e. ABCdeF is the same as abcdEf etc), and no admin approval has been asked for, the team will automatically lose 0-2 regardless of played out result (and the other team will win 2-0 regardless of played out result).

All approved referees should have definitely read this by round 3 start, I am aware that not all captains check here often, but the word should be spread.......
Back to top Go down
Stankey

PostSubject: Re: Important announcement: Penalties; unregistered players...   Important announcement: Penalties; unregistered players... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 9:40 pm

maybe make this thread sticky/announcement.
Back to top Go down
DavidwhY

DavidwhY

PostSubject: Re: Important announcement: Penalties; unregistered players...   Important announcement: Penalties; unregistered players... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 9:44 pm

zz dont think mods can if such a thing exists on this particular forum, doesnt matter too much have sent this to all captains (or the person who registered each clan) this should be known by everyone that needs to know by then hopefully
Back to top Go down
Stankey

PostSubject: Re: Important announcement: Penalties; unregistered players...   Important announcement: Penalties; unregistered players... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 9:53 pm

lol it does. Go to orig post, go edit, then the bit that says "post topic as" normal, sticky or announcement. But i dont think you actually are a mod on this forumn. There is no1 in mod group, all i can see is simon is admin.

Btw why is it not 2-0.5 lolz, just kidin.
Back to top Go down
DavidwhY

DavidwhY

PostSubject: Re: Important announcement: Penalties; unregistered players...   Important announcement: Penalties; unregistered players... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 10:05 pm

zzz i just got given mod stuff but not mod status/not in the mod group... lol whatever shouldnt make a big difference =D
Back to top Go down
NZA-Ninjastyles

PostSubject: Re: Important announcement: Penalties; unregistered players...   Important announcement: Penalties; unregistered players... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 10:11 pm

NZA vs BVD

I tried to contact windwalkah b4 we proceeded to gain approval but he was afk and we were running out of time. BVD said that they didnt care that we used an unregistered player. We only use unregistered cos we cnt get 5 on at a particular time. So its kinda hard to get approval in that short time slot.

Although BVD did not really inform us of their unregistered players. But I think they were just on diff names. We still would lose so it doesnt make a diff.
Back to top Go down
BV-m1LkmaN

PostSubject: Re: Important announcement: Penalties; unregistered players...   Important announcement: Penalties; unregistered players... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 12:36 am

Our player New-Zealand cannot access his account and is playing under Latvia, if anyone has a problem with this please PM to sort it out.
Back to top Go down
Stankey

PostSubject: Re: Important announcement: Penalties; unregistered players...   Important announcement: Penalties; unregistered players... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 1:11 am

likely story milk... lol jk
Back to top Go down
DavidwhY

DavidwhY

PostSubject: Re: Important announcement: Penalties; unregistered players...   Important announcement: Penalties; unregistered players... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 1:38 am

As I said to you via PM I have changed this in your thread, this is fine, thanksssssss for letting me know
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Important announcement: Penalties; unregistered players...   Important announcement: Penalties; unregistered players... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Important announcement: Penalties; unregistered players...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Social Summer Dota League :: SSDL for US.West :: League rules-
Jump to: