Social Summer Dota League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Social Summer Dota League

Defense of the Ancients (DotA)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LppT vs. VF (Unconfirmed/incomplete)

Go down 
+8
ve
Tangerine
LOLtron
HoneysuckleRose
Stankey
icehsm
IceDagger
DavidwhY
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
HoneysuckleRose

LppT vs. VF (Unconfirmed/incomplete) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LppT vs. VF (Unconfirmed/incomplete)   LppT vs. VF (Unconfirmed/incomplete) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 1:48 pm

"2) If your staying. Then walkah needs to decide if "not playing the last game because getting to sleep around midnight would be too late on a school night" is a decent reason to not play a match and postpone it to beyong the closing date."

Okay, but as long as your posting till 2.36am (David's last post) you don't have to sleep?
Back to top Go down
DavidwhY

DavidwhY

PostSubject: Re: LppT vs. VF (Unconfirmed/incomplete)   LppT vs. VF (Unconfirmed/incomplete) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 1:49 pm

My math was always correct in this post you just changed what I said. We played for 3 hours according to us, 2.5 according to you. A third game taking approxiamtely one hour if it was an average game would make a total of 4 hours under our side of the story of 3 hours. This is 30 minutes over our limit.

Stankey, we got told play or ff, but we were unable to play with those conditions, although we decided after talking to Windwalkah that we would (although again we really didn't want to, it meant using subs and 2 of being extremely tired/rushed).
I am not resigning in protest, I was considering to but after talking to Simon like I said we decided to play.

Anyway, THEY can't play in the next 6 days or so, but we will schedule to suit both teams which will probably be in 7-10 days.

You're lucky we didn't take any screenshots. Luckily for you I was going to go off then I hear you guys are talking in LppT channel, this screenshot was taken after windwalkah pretty much heard everythinig you guys had to say, and nearly nothing we had to say. I didn't completely ignore him I even explained it further to him on msn and wshiper later. It's not like your msn convos make you seem like great people.

I was supposed to sleep, but defending myself against people who call me a "fucking idiot" someone who can't do math or make literate sense and a lot more is a good reason to stay awake. Like I said the other two had to go, dgodg was supposed to go but could stay, and I was supposed to go but could stay and play tired/ under pressure.
---------------

Just forget it, like said by Stankey no one cares this should be sorted out privately. It has already been said by Simon and agreed by you guys even that regardless of how much of a retard/liar/idiot/dumbass non mathematician/with no potential to write novels or become an English professor I am, that we will play our last game sometime when both teams are free after the deadline, with the rest of the league continuing as normal.

These arguements are really pointless and regardless of how much your team hates me (and/or my team), these posts are pointless, I stick to my opinion, you stick to yours, and it becomes very repetitive.

Play the game, whoever wins then good for them. I don't even care if we lose, and I'd like to think you won't care if you lose either. Good luck for the third round, Simon will assist in finding a suitable time of play.

The comments by either teams in this thread isn't going to change anything so I see no point in replying with the same opinions and arguements over and over again.

To sum up both teams have already stated that it has been confirmed that we are playing it postphoned after the date.
Back to top Go down
http://www.anonxerenrichment.blogspot.com
HoneysuckleRose

PostSubject: Re: LppT vs. VF (Unconfirmed/incomplete)   LppT vs. VF (Unconfirmed/incomplete) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 1:51 pm

"Just forget it, like said by Stankey no one cares this should be sorted out privately."

Okay, go to the first page of this. The first two posts were by?
You, who made it all public, cheers bro.
Back to top Go down
IceDagger

PostSubject: Re: LppT vs. VF (Unconfirmed/incomplete)   LppT vs. VF (Unconfirmed/incomplete) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 1:53 pm

4 Hours now? What happened to 4.25 and 45 minute game making it 45 minutes over your limit? Everything is changing now, and I also questioned your comprehension which is obviously wrong, which led to your failed mathematical justifications. I'm not worried about the game atm, I'm just seeing how stubborn you are when you're clearly wrong.
Back to top Go down
DavidwhY

DavidwhY

PostSubject: Re: LppT vs. VF (Unconfirmed/incomplete)   LppT vs. VF (Unconfirmed/incomplete) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 1:56 pm

I was fine with it being non public like the first post said, until icehsm replies to me offer of playing 30 min later saying ok lets play. I said they all went off except hellblaza, he says then 1v5. Then follows what I copy/pasted with him ending up calling me a fucking idiot. I didn't expect you guys to actually start arguing it was merely a post to inform what was going on and I only said "we think vf is being unreasonable etc". I said facts as facts, opinions as opinions. Pls read the above post, this is sorted, no need to reply further.

My comprehension was not wrong. My mathematics was fine also, you kept on saying how we were lying, and when it really doesn't matter how big the numbers are I simply lowered it to suit what you are saying as it's another arguement that isn't necessary. 30 min or 45 or 1 hour or 1 year after our limit is well over our limit. I originally said more, but you kept saying my numbers were wrong so I changed the numbers to be lower, as it proves my point the same.

This happens to be the catergory I don't have mod power to for some reason so I can't lock it but Simon will.. Nothing else needs to be said, you guys hate me/my clan, we are in disagreement, we THINK you are wrong, you THINK we are wrong it doesn't matter. It's not like our clans will clash again after the third round anyway since you guys are disbanding and we wont meet in the play offs.

Sort a time for third round with Simon's help, gl for that game.

Last edited by DavidwhY on Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stankey

PostSubject: Re: LppT vs. VF (Unconfirmed/incomplete)   LppT vs. VF (Unconfirmed/incomplete) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 1:58 pm

yo stfu, hes just tried to resolve this easily. Dont keep this shit going on or you will start loosing my respect as well. When people try to resolve it, and say they dont want to argue any more etc, you are the ones that look like the dumbasses when you go and rub shit in his face.

Someone lock this thread.

EDIT: This was aimied @ ice/honey.
Back to top Go down
http://clandoa.forumn.org
IceDagger

PostSubject: Re: LppT vs. VF (Unconfirmed/incomplete)   LppT vs. VF (Unconfirmed/incomplete) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 2:01 pm

No, your comprehension is still wrong. You had admitted already that it was indeed between 2.5-3, and then you clearly said playing a 45 minute game would end up with 4.25 hours, which was 45 minutes over. So in reality, you increased it. And the subborness continues. I reckon this whole thread was unneccessary, but davidwhy had to tell the world.
Back to top Go down
HoneysuckleRose

PostSubject: Re: LppT vs. VF (Unconfirmed/incomplete)   LppT vs. VF (Unconfirmed/incomplete) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 2:02 pm

David I like your style of writing. Very verbose, contradictory and amusing.

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Stankey

PostSubject: Re: LppT vs. VF (Unconfirmed/incomplete)   LppT vs. VF (Unconfirmed/incomplete) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 2:06 pm

!vouch for lock
Back to top Go down
HoneysuckleRose

PostSubject: Re: LppT vs. VF (Unconfirmed/incomplete)   LppT vs. VF (Unconfirmed/incomplete) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 2:07 pm

Stankey wrote:
yo stfu, hes just tried to resolve this easily. Dont keep this shit going on or you will start loosing my respect as well. When people try to resolve it, and say they dont want to argue any more etc, you are the ones that look like the dumbasses when you go and rub shit in his face.

Someone lock this thread.

EDIT: This was aimied @ ice/honey.

We have been trying to resolve this and Simon was present at the time. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Back to top Go down
Stankey

PostSubject: Re: LppT vs. VF (Unconfirmed/incomplete)   LppT vs. VF (Unconfirmed/incomplete) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 2:11 pm

i should have reffed this game when david asked lol. We could have hosted for you lol. If you were that desperate.
Back to top Go down
Tangerine

PostSubject: Re: LppT vs. VF (Unconfirmed/incomplete)   LppT vs. VF (Unconfirmed/incomplete) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 2:19 pm

Now I feel bad for being unable to host geez thanks a lot GUYS LET'S ALL JUST LOSE RESPECT AND SLEEP OVER THIS.
Back to top Go down
ve

ve

PostSubject: forgotten   LppT vs. VF (Unconfirmed/incomplete) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 2:28 pm

Hey guys u forgot this:

LppT vs. VF (Unconfirmed/incomplete) - Page 2 27420706ij9.th

LppT vs. VF (Unconfirmed/incomplete) - Page 2 93802963fb0.th

LppT vs. VF (Unconfirmed/incomplete) - Page 2 95083282ck0.th

LppT vs. VF (Unconfirmed/incomplete) - Page 2 35167015gm1.th

LppT vs. VF (Unconfirmed/incomplete) - Page 2 53176878jn4.th

LppT vs. VF (Unconfirmed/incomplete) - Page 2 22945489lf2.th

just for laughs ok
just skill up

Last edited by veLocity- on Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DavidwhY

DavidwhY

PostSubject: Re: LppT vs. VF (Unconfirmed/incomplete)   LppT vs. VF (Unconfirmed/incomplete) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:06 pm

I have nothing else to say in this thread the numbers I have explained already no need for anymore. You're fake screen shots are pretty cool especially since I am no longer in my own clan LppT in it =X.

Anyway this is my last reply, pls lock
Back to top Go down
ssiterl

PostSubject: Re: LppT vs. VF (Unconfirmed/incomplete)   LppT vs. VF (Unconfirmed/incomplete) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 9:01 pm

wow i actually have read all this lol,
well two clans just had different situation
one had to go skul so wanted to sleep which i think its bit early, but thats only me i sleep at random times
one wanting to continue coz some1 going to camp

i think lppt couldve really played last game out
but if not y cant vf just brings in sub and plays the last game?
i mean if one goes off, thats y we put subs into our list...
yea..
and u guys will just feel bad each other if u continue ur argument like dis
really should deal with Walkah (Simon)
coz posting like dis will get us to nowhere
Back to top Go down
ve

ve

PostSubject: Re: LppT vs. VF (Unconfirmed/incomplete)   LppT vs. VF (Unconfirmed/incomplete) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 10:56 pm

since this is under the replays section, can we see the replays?
Back to top Go down
HoneysuckleRose

PostSubject: Re: LppT vs. VF (Unconfirmed/incomplete)   LppT vs. VF (Unconfirmed/incomplete) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 11:40 pm

It's more complicated than that. We had to find 2 subs last night because most our players have gone overseas. We only had 3 starters, and for at least 6 - 9 days we would only have 1 starter as mentioned before one is going camping and the other is away over in Australia. We are very reluctant to play matches with only 1 starter, and having to find subs in a situation like this is a lot of hassle. We just managed to find subs last night. But this is our problem, however LppT offered us a game on the 6th, 7th and 8th, but I'm hearing the deadline is the 3rd?
Back to top Go down
HoneysuckleRose

PostSubject: Re: LppT vs. VF (Unconfirmed/incomplete)   LppT vs. VF (Unconfirmed/incomplete) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 11:47 pm

Nice editing skills =]
Back to top Go down
HoneysuckleRose

PostSubject: Re: LppT vs. VF (Unconfirmed/incomplete)   LppT vs. VF (Unconfirmed/incomplete) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 12:08 am

LppT vs. VF (Unconfirmed/incomplete) - Page 2 Lppvsvfsw5.th[/quote]

Is there much point dealing with Simon, when Simon did make a decision and David just called it retarded? =S =(
Back to top Go down
WiNdWaLkAh
Admin
WiNdWaLkAh

PostSubject: Re: LppT vs. VF (Unconfirmed/incomplete)   LppT vs. VF (Unconfirmed/incomplete) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 12:12 am

Yeah... Exactly... Just finished reading all that stuff. Jia nice editting skills haha
So you guys all good now? 3rd match still to be played yeah? sometime between 5th-7th im guessing?
Correct me if im wrong?
Back to top Go down
http://cymiin.bebo.com
ve

ve

PostSubject: Re: LppT vs. VF (Unconfirmed/incomplete)   LppT vs. VF (Unconfirmed/incomplete) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 1:27 am

EDITING? WTF THATS NOT EDITING HOW DO WE EDIT THE LIL SNOWFLAKES AND STILL MANAGE TO MATCH THEM GEEZ
Back to top Go down
icehsm

icehsm

PostSubject: Re: LppT vs. VF (Unconfirmed/incomplete)   LppT vs. VF (Unconfirmed/incomplete) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 2:53 am

Easy, everyone knows you hack
Back to top Go down
NZA-Ninjastyles

PostSubject: Re: LppT vs. VF (Unconfirmed/incomplete)   LppT vs. VF (Unconfirmed/incomplete) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 3:34 am

Wow, I got through the first page, happy to read a lil bit of banter.

Only to realise when I scrolled to the end...

there were 3 more bloody pages!!!! Holy shit get over it.

You guys just wasted a whole day on here.
Back to top Go down
S-Dawg

PostSubject: Re: LppT vs. VF (Unconfirmed/incomplete)   LppT vs. VF (Unconfirmed/incomplete) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 3:49 am

"Withdrawing your team in protest" yup real mature nice leadership skills u got going there...seriously grow the fuk up...its not like you need to re-schedule for a whole bo3 im sure u could reschedule during the week for one game 60/70mins fukn wow get over it ? and the fact that u refused to use subs when u could have just shows how bitter you were about loosin the second match.

Less biaed admin staff would be nice...zzzz
Back to top Go down
DavidwhY

DavidwhY

PostSubject: Re: LppT vs. VF (Unconfirmed/incomplete)   LppT vs. VF (Unconfirmed/incomplete) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 4:00 am

My comments were supposed to be over but this still hasn't been locked when even myself and vf's representative's have agreed to disagree.

S-dawg don't even get me started on how unwanted you are by everyone rofl.
We were more then willing to reschedule to any other day, they said they were unavailable until the deadline which caused problems, I dunno why you think we didn't want to reschedule, get a clue. Withdrawing in protest was a quote from Stankey not myself, you can take my initial decision of withdrawing how you like, but at no stage did I ever say I was making a decision since I was admin, I only ever argued my points to vf/Simon.

This has been going on for ages no one likes anything you've posted and you aren't even a mod/authority figure in this league yet you post like you're God... I've had enough and I'm saying that. If you can't read then I will say it again, cause no one would want to read through 3 pages. We would of had to use 3 subs including myself being subbed off, yet we still managed to agree to play in our bad conditions afterwards at which point it was too late when we received reply. (No one's fault, I'm not blaming you don't blame me).

We have offered every single day other then the weekend of latern festival, since every day until the deadline it is you who doesn't want to play. The lantern festival is 6/7/8 which is after the deadline anyway.

I will not reply to any further messages in this thread even by the all mighty God S-dawg. Dates will be sorted out with vf, most likely through Simon, on msn/e-mail/PM.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LppT vs. VF (Unconfirmed/incomplete)   LppT vs. VF (Unconfirmed/incomplete) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LppT vs. VF (Unconfirmed/incomplete)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next