Social Summer Dota League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Social Summer Dota League

Defense of the Ancients (DotA)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

VF vs LppT The Epic Game Three

Go down 
+5
DavidwhY
IceDagger
Stankey
WiNdWaLkAh
icehsm
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
icehsm

icehsm

VF vs LppT The Epic Game Three Empty
PostSubject: VF vs LppT The Epic Game Three   VF vs LppT The Epic Game Three Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 8:48 am

Back to top Go down
WiNdWaLkAh
Admin
WiNdWaLkAh

PostSubject: Re: VF vs LppT The Epic Game Three   VF vs LppT The Epic Game Three Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:40 pm

this is from round 5 Razz
Back to top Go down
http://cymiin.bebo.com
Stankey

PostSubject: Re: VF vs LppT The Epic Game Three   VF vs LppT The Epic Game Three Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:45 pm

fanfan double rostered for the win. Fanfan has now played ssdl matches for shock under kupos account name, doa under fanfan, and lppt under fanfan, clanwhore much? What happened to the whole "rules" and such.
Back to top Go down
http://clandoa.forumn.org
WiNdWaLkAh
Admin
WiNdWaLkAh

PostSubject: Re: VF vs LppT The Epic Game Three   VF vs LppT The Epic Game Three Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:48 pm

yeah... Both teams had atleast one player which is not registered... Can you guys stick to the rules man
Back to top Go down
icehsm

icehsm

PostSubject: Re: VF vs LppT The Epic Game Three   VF vs LppT The Epic Game Three Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:21 am

Yeah sugiestu[mist] has player every single one of our games, he is grimmjow(6) but we all thought i regeistered him under sugiesu, and he as played every game under that alias :S its been going on so long now we don't if we should change back or what lol.
Back to top Go down
IceDagger

PostSubject: Re: VF vs LppT The Epic Game Three   VF vs LppT The Epic Game Three Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 2:16 am

Damn it ted, you either don't know anything or you don't listen. The thing is, Sam hadn't used Grimmjow(6) in over 3 months by the time we realised he was registered as Grimmjow(6) (Don't even know why he was registered under that, blame ted). So as fate would have it, Grimmjow(6) account was deleted off Bnet, and as we all know, it takes 6 months before you can remake a deleted account. So we really don't have a choice, so Sam continues to play under his suigetsu[mist] account, which if ted was smart enough, he would have been registered under that.
Back to top Go down
DavidwhY

DavidwhY

PostSubject: Re: VF vs LppT The Epic Game Three   VF vs LppT The Epic Game Three Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 3:14 am

Lol well according to Stankey, he also used fanfan for DoA knowing he played as Kupo for Shock? Side note stankey editted his clan registration wrong putting fanfan9059 as fanfan9509.

Anyway I talked to both fanfan and stankey regarding putting fanfan as a member for us, I don't see this being an issue because it was concluded fanfan did not want to play for DoA/he quit their team, I removed froztix who had never played for us and replaced him with fanfan who is a new recruit, because changes in rosters were allowed it shouldn't matter if fanfan played for DoA before, as long as he isn't playing for both at the same time. Technically he isnt even registered for doa since 1/. stankey put the wrong username, and more importantly he has left doa and isnt playing for them anymore. The change is nothing more than wdy removing minhae for sam.la or bvd using countdownIeaver instead of registered countdownleaver lmao

my point is that we had a valid reason for removing froztix (who never played for us) and replacing him. whether its fanfan or a complete random should not matter since fanfan has left doa

i really didnt think this would be an issue lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.anonxerenrichment.blogspot.com
Stankey

PostSubject: Re: VF vs LppT The Epic Game Three   VF vs LppT The Epic Game Three Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 9:20 am

get your facts right dude, who said i edited fan into my roster? walkah did. Yeah sorry? Apology? Check ur shit before u go claiming it as fact.

and yes i put fan in my team after he had illegally played for shck using someone elses (registered) account, i was just pointing out his irresponsibility there not yours.
Back to top Go down
DavidwhY

DavidwhY

PostSubject: Re: VF vs LppT The Epic Game Three   VF vs LppT The Epic Game Three Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 9:28 am

not my fault says
Last edited by Stankey on Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:54 am; edited 1 time in total

edit: lol i re read this realizing the date, and how admin edits don't show up (which is kinda dumb coz all forums usually do show up or mods can just edit a post to say im gay or something without the admins/mods name showing up =s)
i just remember checking ur thread after the first time u guys used fanfan and seeing last edited by stankey, i didnt care or anything so i didnt read the date etc. like i said i forgot that admins/mods dont show up as last editting since other forums do

doesnt matter if u or he editted it it was a side note i pointed out that didnt matter. if u read i said side note. none of what i said was an arguement for anything cause like i said i dont see an issue here.

it was just a sdog technicality with regards to exact usernames, which is why i mentioned countdownIeaver etc too

Last edited by DavidwhY on Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:37 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
icehsm

icehsm

PostSubject: Re: VF vs LppT The Epic Game Three   VF vs LppT The Epic Game Three Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 9:30 am

IceDagger wrote:
Damn it ted, you either don't know anything or you don't listen. The thing is, Sam hadn't used Grimmjow(6) in over 3 months by the time we realised he was registered as Grimmjow(6) (Don't even know why he was registered under that, blame ted). So as fate would have it, Grimmjow(6) account was deleted off Bnet, and as we all know, it takes 6 months before you can remake a deleted account. So we really don't have a choice, so Sam continues to play under his suigetsu[mist] account, which if ted was smart enough, he would have been registered under that.
lol, paragraph of death ftw
OT gg wp both teams
Back to top Go down
DavidwhY

DavidwhY

PostSubject: Re: VF vs LppT The Epic Game Three   VF vs LppT The Epic Game Three Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 9:31 am

yea gg wp all three games, gl for rest of league =)
Back to top Go down
WiNdWaLkAh
Admin
WiNdWaLkAh

PostSubject: Re: VF vs LppT The Epic Game Three   VF vs LppT The Epic Game Three Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:15 am

I have thought about it... Since fanfan has played for 3 teams... He is now banned from SSDL for the rest of this season. If he is seen/or anyone hears he is playing for a team, that team is auto disqualification.
Back to top Go down
DavidwhY

DavidwhY

PostSubject: Re: VF vs LppT The Epic Game Three   VF vs LppT The Epic Game Three Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 11:06 am

ROFL. ok im not gonna argue it cause i cbf. but lolol
Back to top Go down
DavidwhY

DavidwhY

PostSubject: Re: VF vs LppT The Epic Game Three   VF vs LppT The Epic Game Three Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:35 pm

game 1 http://www.dota-allstars.com/replay/97988/index.html

game 2 i couldnt find =s if u guys have it post it if u want
Back to top Go down
ssiterl

PostSubject: Re: VF vs LppT The Epic Game Three   VF vs LppT The Epic Game Three Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:43 pm

fanfan did not want to play for DoA

WTH
gotta laugh at dis, he didnt want to play for us?
im sure he quit coz Stankey didnt put him on best 5
by mean, that statement is wrong, We didnt want him to play, so u got it other way around
and yes he did play once coz so many ppl were unavailable at that point of time

and since fanfan is now in Lppt,
i guess he can play for Lppt but mehh tats only me
Walkah is the admin so yeaaa
Back to top Go down
DavidwhY

DavidwhY

PostSubject: Re: VF vs LppT The Epic Game Three   VF vs LppT The Epic Game Three Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 3:54 am

No let me rephrase that, I meant he no longer wanted to be rostered for DoA (since he wasn't top 5)
Back to top Go down
Stankey

PostSubject: Re: VF vs LppT The Epic Game Three   VF vs LppT The Epic Game Three Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 4:56 am

So that is a valid reason to change teams? So the 6th player for bvd could be like na i want to go play for doa, and you would accept this as a transfer? Man you abuse your admin rights. You can say you dont, but you just got overuled by the admin that has a non bias perspective, actually kicking the player out of the league.
Back to top Go down
DavidwhY

DavidwhY

PostSubject: Re: VF vs LppT The Epic Game Three   VF vs LppT The Epic Game Three Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 5:27 am

Well the point is he's not in your clan, if he's not in any other clan and not playing for any other clan, then why can't we add him? If we can't I honestly don't care if we can't use him, but he was previously part of your roster and no longer is. And yes, if a player from bvd (or another clan) was to leave bvd, and no longer play for bvd, they have the right to join another clan, imo

Lol abuse admin rights? Fail. All I did was add him in, this never came up until now but you admitted using him when you knew he was spoofing for shock so you're just as much to blame..

It shouldn't make a difference if he's played previously for you guys or not, if a change is allowed then we would of replaced with someone else not him. If I'm wrong about this and Simon disagrees I don't care I accept it, I can't even be bothered arguing the point cause I don't care lol.

I'll edit fanfan out of our roster, like I said I don't care, don't bother telling me I'm wrong cause I've removed him and I don't care.

To summarize: I don't care
Back to top Go down
IceDagger

PostSubject: Re: VF vs LppT The Epic Game Three   VF vs LppT The Epic Game Three Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 7:59 am

Anyone familiar with the barring system that esl uses? Because all these essays are going round in circles, and always with davidwhy ending with poor logic.
Back to top Go down
Stankey

PostSubject: Re: VF vs LppT The Epic Game Three   VF vs LppT The Epic Game Three Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 9:22 am

a new tact at getting the last word, at least your inventive.

1) Rebutt to all the points
2) Say you dont care, so dont try say im wrong, just leave it in the "david got the last say so he must be right" stance

IF YOU DONT CARE STOP ARGUING

EDIT: Notice how i didnt rebutt to any of your points because i actually dont care.
Back to top Go down
HoneysuckleRose

PostSubject: Re: VF vs LppT The Epic Game Three   VF vs LppT The Epic Game Three Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 11:14 am

Haha, got to love these epic threads.
Make it 4 pages long gogo.
Back to top Go down
icehsm

icehsm

PostSubject: Re: VF vs LppT The Epic Game Three   VF vs LppT The Epic Game Three Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 11:20 am

I disagree with all 3 of you, i think that any team using fanfan should be banned.
Back to top Go down
HoneysuckleRose

PostSubject: Re: VF vs LppT The Epic Game Three   VF vs LppT The Epic Game Three Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 11:23 am

Sorry Ted, unfortunately I disagree with you.
Who is to say fanfan is fanfan, when fanfan does not appear to be fanfan. fanfan9050 fanfan9560 fanfan9065 different names, but within spirit and soul is one.

If thy ban fanfan, fanfan begone, but fanfan return as xXfanfanXx509840598 and we be doomed.
Back to top Go down
icehsm

icehsm

PostSubject: Re: VF vs LppT The Epic Game Three   VF vs LppT The Epic Game Three Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 11:28 am

HoneysuckleRose wrote:
Sorry Ted, unfortunately I disagree with you.
Who is to say fanfan is fanfan, when fanfan does not appear to be fanfan. fanfan9050 fanfan9560 fanfan9065 different names, but within spirit and soul is one.

If thy ban fanfan, fanfan begone, but fanfan return as xXfanfanXx509840598 and we be doomed.
I see the logic, and i see through your logic.
Firstly, fanfan and all other fanfans, are not necessarcily the true fanfan, but by indescriminatly banning and persecuting all fanfans you are bringing uncalled for racial predujeduce into the forums.
Secondly i disagree with your motives behind this persecution and think harsh moderator action should be taken imdiatley.
Furthmore, i think the situation can't be resolved with mere words, actions must be taken to ensure a peaceful, harsh and final solution to honeysuckle roses and stankeys persecution.
Back to top Go down
HoneysuckleRose

PostSubject: Re: VF vs LppT The Epic Game Three   VF vs LppT The Epic Game Three Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 11:33 am

I see the logic, and i see through your logic.
Firstly, fanfan and all other fanfans, are not necessarcily the true fanfan, but by indescriminatly banning and persecuting all fanfans you are bringing uncalled for racial predujeduce into the forums.
Secondly i disagree with your motives behind this persecution and think harsh moderator action should be taken imdiatley.
Furthmore, i think the situation can't be resolved with mere words, actions must be taken to ensure a peaceful, harsh and final solution to honeysuckle roses and stankeys persecution.

Your irrationality in turn which becomes rational to illogical yet somehow logical justifications mirror the characteristics of davidwhy? ARE YOU DAVID? ?
Peace be with you gentle being for I come in peace. There be no need for harsh justice, for he gets away with anything for he does not listen but listen to his heart yes.
However, I shall paint a picture, sing a song, write an epic writing and argue an argument.

This prejudcism has lead to harsh racism, concludingly i disbanded my team and take them out off ssdl and hope ted you give up your antics. Even if i have no power to do so I will write my write and hype my hype smoke my green and trip in my acid.

Peace be with you, for there is no point for you to speak for coral labyrinths and conundrums have become your head.
Goodbye ted, i put you on my banlist. GG nub.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VF vs LppT The Epic Game Three   VF vs LppT The Epic Game Three Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VF vs LppT The Epic Game Three
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next