Social Summer Dota League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Social Summer Dota League

Defense of the Ancients (DotA)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

VF vs LppT The Epic Game Three

Go down 
+5
DavidwhY
IceDagger
Stankey
WiNdWaLkAh
icehsm
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
icehsm

icehsm

VF vs LppT The Epic Game Three - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VF vs LppT The Epic Game Three   VF vs LppT The Epic Game Three - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 11:38 am

HoneysuckleRose wrote:
I see the logic, and i see through your logic.
I like polluting and think that humans arent bad for the ecosystem
How more wrong could you be my young padawan.

"As a species, we're totally disposable. Have you ever considered the fact that the human race is the only species on the planet that could simply disappear off the face of the Earth and it wouldn't effect the eco-system? Actually, that's not entirely true.our extinction would actually benefit the eco-system.
We're also the only life form that's completely incapable of surviving in the world on its own.

As H.L. Menkin pointed out":
"Alone of all the animals, terrestrial, celestial or marine, man is unfit by nature to go abroad in the world he inhabits. He must clothe himself, protect himself, swathe himself, armor himself. He is eternally in the position of a turtle born without a shell, a dog without hair, a fish without fins. Lacking his heavy and cumbersome trapping, he is defenseless even against flies. As God made him he hasn't even a tail to switch them off."

Undisputable points....Now just take your magic, your hopes and your dreams back to where you came, and realise that you have no hope, no future, and no past. The judgement shall be swift and shall me merciless.
Back to top Go down
HoneysuckleRose

PostSubject: Re: VF vs LppT The Epic Game Three   VF vs LppT The Epic Game Three - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 11:40 am

What

The

Fuck

You have crossed the line.
Your on
Global

Ban

list

Now

M
o
F
o

GG
Back to top Go down
icehsm

icehsm

PostSubject: Re: VF vs LppT The Epic Game Three   VF vs LppT The Epic Game Three - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 11:42 am

A couple times a year, I am randomly overcome with extreme fatigue and a very odd sensation. Falling into sleep, my body becomes totally paralyzed, and my subconscious descends into nightmares. Whats horrifying is feeling an absolute sense of depth of reality as I close my eyes. The deeper my dreaming gets, the excruciatingly difficult it becomes to breathe. I am 99% certain that if I stop fighting to wake myself up I will suffocate. Where it gets weird, is I feel consciousness falling through the entire depth of a dream, and beginning to wake up in something I can only describe as another everything. To wake myself up, I have to reach so deep, returning to lucid dreaming is more than half way there. The mental strain is impossible to put into words. Every fiber of my being feels there is NOTHING abbreviating my descent. I fall asleep, wake myself up, and repeat several times experiencing this knowing sheer will is the only way to regain consciousness before death, or exposure to mind unraveling stage of reality. My best guess is that this is a combination of sleep apnea, anxiety attack and lucid dreaming. I may need both counseling and medical attention but I'm currently without insurance.
Back to top Go down
HoneysuckleRose

PostSubject: Re: VF vs LppT The Epic Game Three   VF vs LppT The Epic Game Three - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 11:45 am

Your wrong.

Sleep is the natural state of bodily rest observed in animals. It is common to all mammals and birds, and is also seen in many reptiles, amphibians and fish. In humans, other mammals, and a substantial majority of other animals which have been studied, such as some species of fish, birds, ants and fruit-flies, regular sleep is essential for survival.

A widely publicized 2003 study performed at the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine demonstrated that cognitive performance in humans declines with fewer than eight hours of sleep.[1] However, the purposes of sleep are only partly clear and are the subject of intense research.

Dreaming is the perception of sensory images and sounds during sleep, in a sequence which the sleeper/dreamer usually perceives more as an apparent participant than an observer. Dreaming is stimulated by the pons and mostly occurs during the REM phase of sleep.

People have proposed many hypotheses about the functions of dreaming. Sigmund Freud postulated that dreams are the symbolic expression of frustrated desires that had been relegated to the subconscious, and he used dream interpretation in the form of psychoanalysis to uncover these desires. Scientists have become skeptical about the Freudian interpretation, and place more emphasis on dreaming as a requirement for organization and consolidation of recent memory and experience. See Freud: The Interpretation of Dreams

Rosalind Cartwright stated that "One Function of dreams may be to restore our sense of competence.... it is also probable that in many times of stress, dreams have more work to do in resolving our problems and are thus more salient and memorable."

John Allan Hobson's and Robert McCarley's activation synthesis theory proposes that dreams are caused by the random firing of neurons in the cerebral cortex during the REM period. According to the theory, the forebrain then creates a story in an attempt to reconcile and make sense of the nonsensical sensory information presented to it; hence the odd nature of many dreams.
Back to top Go down
icehsm

icehsm

PostSubject: Re: VF vs LppT The Epic Game Three   VF vs LppT The Epic Game Three - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 11:47 am

OMFG I DISAGREE

-In world news today, officials agree that rapper Brad Jordan alias
Scarface must be stopped
-After being monitored by secret service agents for two years
-Evidence leads Tobacco and Fire Arms officials to believe that his
literally dope lyrics promote drug usage and distribution
-Degrade women, influence gambling, promote and teach violence and more
importantly
-Its influencing our minors and destroying our young community
-Officials say, he's the lord of underground rap and his music must be
stopped
Back to top Go down
DavidwhY

DavidwhY

PostSubject: Re: VF vs LppT The Epic Game Three   VF vs LppT The Epic Game Three - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 6:38 pm

During the whole of a dull, dark, and soundless day in the autumn of the year, when the clouds hung oppressively low in the heavens, I had been passing alone, on horseback, through a singularly dreary tract of country; and at length found myself, as the shades of the evening drew on, within view of the melancholy House of Usher. I know not how it was--but, with the first glimpse of the building, a sense of insufferable gloom pervaded my spirit. I say insufferable; for the feeling was unrelieved by any of that half-pleasureable, because poetic, sentiment, with which the mind usually receives even the sternest natural images of the desolate or terrible. I looked upon the scene before me--upon the mere house, and the simple landscape features of the domain--upon the bleak walls--upon the vacant eye-like windows--upon a few rank sedges--and upon a few white trunks of decayed trees--with an utter depression of soul which I can compare to no earthly sensation more properly than to the after-dream of the reveller upon opium--the bitter lapse into everyday life--the hideous dropping off of the veil. There was an iciness, a sinking, a sickening of the heart--an unredeemed dreariness of thought which no goading of the imagination could torture into aught of the sublime. What was it--I paused to think--what was it that so unnerved me in the contemplation of the House of Usher? It was a mystery all insoluble; nor could I grapple with the shadowy fancies that crowded upon me as I pondered. I was forced to fall back upon the unsatisfactory conclusion, that while, beyond doubt, there are combinations of very simple natural objects which have the power of thus affecting us, still the analysis of this power lies among considerations beyond our depth. It was possible, I reflected, that a mere different arrangement of the particulars of the scene, of the details of the picture, would be sufficient to modify, or perhaps to annihilate its capacity for sorrowful impression; and, acting upon this idea, I reined my horse to the precipitous brink of a black and lurid tarn that lay in unruffled lustre by the dwelling, and gazed down--but with a shudder even more thrilling than before--upon the remodelled and inverted images of the grey sedge, and the ghastly tree-stems, and the vacant and eye-like windows.

therefore you are wrong
and also wikipedia is not a reliable source ;/

Last edited by DavidwhY on Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.anonxerenrichment.blogspot.com
DavidwhY

DavidwhY

PostSubject: Re: VF vs LppT The Epic Game Three   VF vs LppT The Epic Game Three - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 6:40 pm

Stankey wrote:
a new tact at getting the last word, at least your inventive.

1) Rebutt to all the points
2) Say you dont care, so dont try say im wrong, just leave it in the "david got the last say so he must be right" stance

IF YOU DONT CARE STOP ARGUING

EDIT: Notice how i didnt rebutt to any of your points because i actually dont care.

THAT'S NICE BUT BYE
Back to top Go down
Krusty[TT]

PostSubject: Re: VF vs LppT The Epic Game Three   VF vs LppT The Epic Game Three - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 2:15 am

So apparently, lack of sleep causes mental illness. Not the other way around as was previously thought!
Back to top Go down
icehsm

icehsm

PostSubject: Re: VF vs LppT The Epic Game Three   VF vs LppT The Epic Game Three - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 3:55 am

Krusty[TT] wrote:
So apparently, lack of sleep causes mental illness. Not the other way around as was previously thought!
Your totally wrong, the correct amount of sleep is the cause and cure of mental illness
Back to top Go down
HoneysuckleRose

PostSubject: Re: VF vs LppT The Epic Game Three   VF vs LppT The Epic Game Three - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 4:02 am

wtf is davidwhy on about?

Anyways, back to our debate Ted, -wtf mode should be the new league mode. Its more balanced, at least make it 10 bans per team, this way games were be based more on strategy and balance.

!support 10 bans per team.
Dota should also be 6v6, then in pubs no one will fight for solo lane.
Back to top Go down
DavidwhY

DavidwhY

PostSubject: Re: VF vs LppT The Epic Game Three   VF vs LppT The Epic Game Three - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 4:03 am

icehsm wrote:
Krusty[TT] wrote:
Your totally wrong, the correct amount of sleep is the cause and cure of mental illness

LOL i agree
also v is an alternative to breakfast~

NO 6v6 SUCKS CAUSE THEN IF SOMEONE JUNGLES THE FIGHTS WILL HAPPEN AGAIN!!1
Back to top Go down
icehsm

icehsm

PostSubject: Re: VF vs LppT The Epic Game Three   VF vs LppT The Epic Game Three - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 4:09 am

HoneysuckleRose wrote:
wtf is davidwhy on about?

Anyways, back to our debate Ted, -wtf mode should be the new league mode. Its more balanced, at least make it 10 bans per team, this way games were be based more on strategy and balance.

!support 10 bans per team.
Dota should also be 6v6, then in pubs no one will fight for solo lane.

I completely agree negativley:
Uh! I'm a nice dude, with some nice dreams
See these ice cubes, see these Ice Creams?
Eligible bachelor, million dollar boat
That's whiter than what's spilling down your throat
The Phantom, exterior like fish eggs
The interior like suicide wrist red
I can excercise you, this can be your Phys. Ed
Cheat on your man ma, that's how you get ahizzead
Killer wit the beat, I know killers in the street
Wit the steel that'll make you feel like Chinchilla in the heat
So don't try to run up on my ear talking all that raspy shit
Trying to ask me shit
When my niggaz fill ya vest they ain't gon pass me shit
You should think about it, take a second
Matter fact, you should take four B
And think before you fuck wit lil skateboard P
Back to top Go down
HoneysuckleRose

PostSubject: Re: VF vs LppT The Epic Game Three   VF vs LppT The Epic Game Three - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 4:19 am

How can you be right when studies show that
I see no changes wake up in the morning and I ask myself
is life worth living should I blast myself?
I'm tired of bein' poor & even worse I'm black
my stomach hurts so I'm lookin' for a purse to snatch
Cops give a damn about a negro
pull the trigger kill a nigga he's a hero
Give the crack to the kids who the hell cares
one less hungry mouth on the welfare
First ship 'em dope & let 'em deal the brothers
give 'em guns step back watch 'em kill each other
It's time to fight back that's what Huey said
2 shots in the dark now Huey's dead
I got love for my brother but we can never go nowhere
unless we share with each other
We gotta start makin' changes
learn to see me as a brother instead of 2 distant strangers
and that's how it's supposed to be
How can the Devil take a brother if he's close to me?
I'd love to go back to when we played as kids
but things changed, and that's the way it is.
Back to top Go down
icehsm

icehsm

PostSubject: Re: VF vs LppT The Epic Game Three   VF vs LppT The Epic Game Three - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 4:28 am

I hear Brenda's got a baby
But, Brenda's barely got a brain
A damn shame
The girl can hardly spell her name
(That's not our problem, that's up to Brenda's family)
Well let me show ya how it affects the whole community
Now Brenda really never knew her moms and her dad was a
junky
Went in death to his arms, it's sad
Cause I bet Brenda doesn't even know
Just cause your in the ghetto doesn't mean ya can't grow
But oh, that's a thought, my own revelation
Do whatever it takes to resist the temptation
Brenda got herself a boyfriend
Her boyfriend was her cousin, now lets watch the joy end
She tried to hide her pregnancy, from her family
Who didn't really care to see, or give a damn if she
Went out and had a church of kids
As long as when the check came they got first dibs
Now Brenda's belly is gettin bigger
But no one seems to notice any change in her figure
She's 12 years old and she's having a baby
In love with the molester, who's sexing her crazy
And yet she thinks that he'll be with her forever
And dreams of a world with the two of them are together,
whatever
He left her and she had the baby solo, she had it on the
bathroom floor
And didn't know so, she didn't know, what to throw away and
what to keep
She wrapped the baby up and threw him in the trash heep
I guess she thought she'd get away
Wouldn't hear the cries
She didn't realize
How much the the little baby had her eyes
Now the baby's in the trash heep balling
Momma can't help her, but it hurts to hear her calling
Brenda wants to run away
Momma say, you makin' me lose pay, the social workers here
everyday
Now Brenda's gotta make her own way
Can't go to her family, they won't let her stay
No money no babysitter, she couldn't keep a job
She tried to sell crack, but end up getting robbed
So now what's next, there ain't nothing left to sell
So she sees sex as a way of leaving hell
It's paying the rent, so she really can't complain
Prostitute, found slain, and Brenda's her name, she's got a baby
Back to top Go down
Stankey

PostSubject: Re: VF vs LppT The Epic Game Three   VF vs LppT The Epic Game Three - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 4:43 am

How can you disagree with all 3? lol. Fanfan has been banned from playing for any team by the strong arm of "windwalkah" *bows*
Back to top Go down
http://clandoa.forumn.org
icehsm

icehsm

PostSubject: Re: VF vs LppT The Epic Game Three   VF vs LppT The Epic Game Three - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 5:04 am

Stankey wrote:
How can you disagree with all 3? lol. Fanfan has been banned from playing for any team by the strong arm of "windwalkah" *bows*
How can i disagree with all 3? Just watch me. I disagree with ever point raised by everyone including me.
Back to top Go down
HoneysuckleRose

PostSubject: Re: VF vs LppT The Epic Game Three   VF vs LppT The Epic Game Three - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 5:10 am

Icehsm, you leave stankey out of this. He did nothing to you. The fight, i mean battle is between you and me and i only me dog it sit.
Back to top Go down
HoneysuckleRose

PostSubject: Re: VF vs LppT The Epic Game Three   VF vs LppT The Epic Game Three - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 5:11 am

Whaht... no nono ted

If I could recollect before my hood days
I'd sit and reminisce, nigga and bliss on the good days
I stop and stare at the younger, my heart goes to'em
They tested, it was stressed that they under
In our days, things changed
Everyone's ashamed to the youth cause the truth looks strange
And for me it's reversed, we left them a world that's cursed, and it hurts
cause any day they'll push the button
and yall condemned like Malcolm x and Bobby Hunton, died for nothing
Don't them let me get teary, the world looks dreary
but when you wipe your eyes, see it clearly
there's no need for you to fear me
if you take your time to hear me, maybe you can learn to cheer me
it ain't about black or white, cause we're human
I hope we see the light before its ruined
my ghetto gospel
Back to top Go down
icehsm

icehsm

PostSubject: Re: VF vs LppT The Epic Game Three   VF vs LppT The Epic Game Three - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 5:36 am

Bahahah your logic is your failing
Just go jump over that brick railing
You shingo have no chance
Might as well go dance.
Your rhymes are slow
And you couldnt even shoot a bow
Your arrow eye is wack
and your beats go tack tack tack.
Just get outa my zone,
Your homless, get gone.
I am the king
Of this rapping thing
All the bitches and ho's
They been loving my flows
Where as your only ears
Are the the tears, of your fears.
Cuz i'm a mothfucking g
Straight up outa compton, Bitch
Back to top Go down
HoneysuckleRose

PostSubject: Re: VF vs LppT The Epic Game Three   VF vs LppT The Epic Game Three - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 5:40 am

I am the rational
no the constitutional
liberal is my mind
and you shall find
that you have been defeated
you should have stayed seated
you will regret ted
you went against the fed
yeah i was fed by the noobs
i have 30 hero kills
i had my thrills
until now your the biggest noob.
Back to top Go down
DavidwhY

DavidwhY

PostSubject: Re: VF vs LppT The Epic Game Three   VF vs LppT The Epic Game Three - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 6:14 am

There’s reportedly a straight man at my local hair salon
His skin is smooth, he’s manicured what the hell is going on
I tell you girls I think the word metro sexual sucks
Call me what you will, it’s how I feel
I like men in trucks

Won’t walk around beside a man who’s prettier than me
I want my beauty secrets to remain a mystery
But a hairy chest and steel toe boots are worth a million bucks
Yeah that’s the deal it’s how I feel
I like men in trucks

Callused hands make- eth the man
One of the easy loving, bread in the oven, hard working brand
So if you can’t change a tyre boy, you’re slap outa luck
Take the wheel, it’s how I feel
I like men in trucks

Solo

Callused hands make-eth the man
He’s one of the easy lovin’ bread in the over, no-one above him, hard workin’ brand
So get yourself a flatbed boy and see what you pick-up
Keep it real it’s how I feel
That’s the deal it’s how I feel
I like men in trucks

Yeah that’s the deal it’s how I feel
I like men in trucks
Back to top Go down
ve

ve

PostSubject: Re: VF vs LppT The Epic Game Three   VF vs LppT The Epic Game Three - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 12:44 pm

As a summer's night ends in vapour
An adolescent boy stands in waver
"Wherefore the quiver thy holy liege?"
Asks a mirror with a voice of falter
"Thou need'nt worry, I am still the one and only"
The mirror Stankey smiles with glee

Mirror, mirror, on the wall who is the greatest of them all?
Demands soon-to-be king David, ruler of Kalimdor
"I hath an answer, but thou will not be pleased"
Says a silver coated mirror hidden in terror
Prince DavidwhY turns with fury
A Dagger named Ice thrust upon the

Shattered the Stankey, unable to flee
Watches his master crimson with rage
"Whom on this land writes more than me?"
"I shalt strike thou and leave thou be"
Walks out the Prince, leaving the mirror Stankey
"Oh my dear Prince please repair me!"

The soon-to-be king jealous in sooth
Storms out the castle, out of his booth
Yells in anger, howling with terror
Shouts upon the silver-glanced sky
"WHO CAN BE BETTER?"

A lowly voice smuts from upfront
"I am better", complete with logic
Stands Ted, the HoneysuckleRose Upholder
"Whom stands before me? Swain child of Corn?"
Mistaken the prince, charges before thee

Joulsting like knights the two exchanged blows
Out comes the winner, loser with bleed
"Thou cannot write more, no more than me!"
Trotting away the Corn Child says
"Soon-to-be dead, please rest in peace"

Uprises the fallen prince, dashing with defeat
Falls once again, to his own question
"Why did I trip? No! My slashed Achiles Tendon!?"
The Dagger named Ice with a piece of Stankey
Brought his Majesty down, back to his knee

A summer's night ends in vapour
An adolescent boy crawls with waver

And bleeding ankles
Back to top Go down
HoneysuckleRose

PostSubject: Re: VF vs LppT The Epic Game Three   VF vs LppT The Epic Game Three - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 4:10 am

Rofl Velocity wins
Velocity fan club.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VF vs LppT The Epic Game Three   VF vs LppT The Epic Game Three - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VF vs LppT The Epic Game Three
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2